WWF 2001 After WMX7

TGC

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great diary, no doubt. But the only thing that bothers me is the fact that I can't find the characters from your promos. All the characters sound the same and the ways they speak aren't brought up.

I suppose it's nothing big, but it bothers me as this a WWE diary, after all.

This is a great diary, no doubt. But the only thing that bothers me is the fact that I can't find the characters from your promos. All the characters sound the same and the ways they speak aren't brought up.

I suppose it's nothing big, but it bothers me as this a WWE diary, after all.

Okay....HUH?????

Oh, and expect Sunday Night Heat sometime over the weekend more than likely.

TGC

All looking top-notch so far TGC. I like the way you're building a major 3 way war between the WWF, WCW and the nWo although having not read this before I'm not sure if this is still reposting you're doing but I have this thought deep in the back of my head that Raven's actions are the forerunner to a group of ECW wrestlers joining the battle as a separate entity.

One of the best things in this is how the whole WWF isn't rallying round behind the banner and individuals and groups (i.e The Radicalz) are still out for themselves.

Interested to see where you go with X-Pac and I can see him being a major player as the angles progress, but I don't see a heel turn in his future (now you can make me look like a right tit by turning him) and the Trish situation looks quite good although I am repulsed by Linda sleeping with the male roster. Yuck.

Keep it up and I'll keep reading, but dip in quality and you'll get the raised fist and disgruntled roar.

Sabu's criticism I completely disagree with, anyway. I loved this diary when it first came out because the characterization is spot-on, ESPECIALLY Raven. The only person who writes for Raven as well as TGC is conniption, another one of the diary writing elite. I'm loving rereading this and I can't wait for when we get to the new material.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...