EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Sorry guys been MIA with school and work piling up recently, finally calming down now for the next month or two so I'll be around more often getting this games done.

Started playing an offline CFM to practice and maybe have a chance next season lmao, have barely been playing Madden other than our league so been getting whooped in all my user v. user games.

Fun game DM. Stafford threw some ill advised picks that eventually took you out of the game but it was closer than the score was. Those two TDs, Jackson for me and Johnson for you, were a couple of highlight reel catch and runs. Hopefully we meet up in the playoffs.

If there will be any streams of playoffs games let me know! Would love to catch some playoff action, never watched people play live from another console either on twitch or whatever.

Yes, everyone needs to make sure to get an account on twitch or wherever so we can see playoff action, especially the EWBFL Bowl. Speaking of playoffs, let's take a look at the playoff picture:

AFC

North - Steelers pretty much have it locked up and it's not even close

South - Texans in the same boat with and it helped to be in a division where you have ten wins and the THREE other teams combined have just NINE. Sheesh.

East - Patriots are in firm control with the Bills and Dolphins vying for a wild card birth

West - No users so I don't really care - but it's pretty up in the air

Wildcard - Not interesting enough to write about since no users are really in it (unless Cole makes a strong run)

NFC

North - With three games left it's the Lions' division to lose really. DM is standing at 9-4 with Srar slightly behind him at 7-6 and I'm almost sure they face off once more in the final three games.

South - That son of a bitch Hugar is 12-1 and I'm 11-2 with one of those loses coming to the aforementioned son of a bitch. <_< It'll surely be a close race and if I want to takeover Hugar I'm gonna need to beat him next time we play. But his 375 points for and 157 points against (218 point differential) is a pretty impressive ratio.

East - Essa's Giants and Pat's Eagles are neck and neck and I'm sure it'll come down to the final game of the season when they square off against each other

West - Kbusch's 49ers are dominate at 12-1 and have home field advantage, along with Hugar, pretty much guaranteed.

Wildcard -

Bucs - 11-2

Eagles, 9-3

Seahawks, 9-3

Bears, 7-6

WHOSE'S GONNA MAKE IT?!?! (Obviously me, but who else <_<)

• Like 1

WEEK FIFTEEN___

Deadline: Friday, November 28th @ 3 PM EST (Pending)

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Atlanta Falcons (LL)
Washington Redskins @ New York Giants (Essa)
Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots (Toe)
Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ Indianapolis Colts (Cole)
Jacksonville Jaguars (Lint) @ Baltimore Ravens
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Carolina Panthers
Minnesota Vikings (FFJ) @ Detriot Lions (DM)
San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

Dallas Cowboys @ @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)
New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

With the holidays coming up the deadline will probably get pushed backed a few days but I'll just keep Friday as a soft deadline. I beat the Panthers already with two back to back fumbles returned for TDs in a matter of seconds. Now let's go Srar!

PLAYOFF UPDATE

AFC

New England Patriots, 11-2

Houston Texans, 10-3

Kansas City Chiefs, 8-5

Pittsburgh Steelers, 8-5

-

Denver Broncos, 7-6

Miami Dolphins,7-6

Buffalo Bills, 7-6

NFC

New Orleans Saints, 12-1

San Francisco 49ers, 12-1

New York Giants, 10-3

Detroit Lions, 9-4

-

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 12-2

Seattle Seahawks, 10-3

Philadelphia Eagles, 9-4

Chicago Bears, 7-6

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

LL, I'm free from 6pm til midnight GMT weeknights, so let me know if that is any good for you.

Hmmm that's gonna be tough. I don't get home from work till around midnight your time. Since you're more likely to get into the playoffs I'm willing to go on AI this week so you can play.

LL, I'm free from 6pm til midnight GMT weeknights, so let me know if that is any good for you.

Hmmm that's gonna be tough. I don't get home from work till around midnight your time. Since you're more likely to get into the playoffs I'm willing to go on AI this week so you can play.

I can stay up late if you can do Tuesday (Wednesday morning my time)?