WWE Supercard

Nikki

Cruising through this RD! Got Rhyno early this morning and already 16 shards into Shamrock. First time I've really pushed and probably will get the event card since the final event card in season one. Pretty confident I'll get Matt, but also certain he'll never get his pro.

4 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

So I just made Ultimate tier on RD. My ranked deck is still Elite ++ but am I going to get the free tier pull next time I find a shard?

Applies to ranked deck tier only unfortunately.

EDIT: Was gonna post earlier that my Ultimate fusion finished, got Cesaro which isn't too bad, means that only my Throwback HHH will be my only Elite single in RTG once I get Shamrock. My progress has been slowed by the fact that I don't have any credits I can use this event, otherwise I'd probably have all three cards by now.

Edited by Deathlok190

Doing really well in my current KotR, reached the semi finals and due to the amount I've been playing can easily refill energy after each match. My one issue is the tier with it being Elite, unless I get a female to pro I'm probably going to be stuck doing more in this tier rather than a more useful Ultimate tier one.

Doing well with regards to RD and getting Shamrock, while training my Fusion Cesaro in the gaps while bouts refill.

Well, my plan to get the 3 cards went the way of the DoDo, really don't know how people do It. At least I got Rhyno and with 14 shards to go on shamrock. Hope the TRTG will have a good El or HD  Women.

In theory, I have a good shot of winning my first WM KOTR today which could be quite handy. Got Anderson this morning and somehow managed to pull like 6 pick doublers in 9 shards, then got the first shard of the Hardened card on my first pick, so I might, *might* just be able to get it. Gonna be a tall order and will need some real luck but here's hoping. Thankfully I have ads I can watch.