WWE Supercard

Nikki

Dropped 100 credits on Pick Doublers to make sure I got Rhyno (which I did!!) and every board reset after that was a Pick Doubler. Up until that point, I had pulled two. This game can be a real prick sometimes.

• Like 1

Preview for Team RTG has gone up, no Pro's for me but if we manage to grind out the Ultimate I'd be happy. Really pissed off at how the events start at 9pm where I am, I struggle to have a normal sleep pattern as it is and this doesn't help since I try to grind loads at the start before settling down a bit before one last push.

I got UL Rhyno and WM 33 Shamrock using 200 credits, No Pro's for me in TRTG but will try to get as much points as possible, also I pulled a EL Jey Uso from the board during RD, that makes another Pro, so It was a good event.

What I've decided to do is start feeding new WM33 cards my EL pro's. I have 3 more, but that leaves my RTG team with 5 UL singles still. Looking toward the future I guess. Just a smidge away from entering WM33 tier myself, even with ranked cards enhanced. Guess I need 1 more UL pro. Oh well. Almost. 

I thought about buying a 600 credit worth doubler pack (think that is 75) but figured I'd do it at 100 credit increments as I might not need all of them. Ending up spending 300 so still have 1350 left for the future. But yeah, Rhyno, Shamrock and Matt are all good additions to my deck. Can't see myself getting Matt in RTG since I'll still be some kind of Elite by the time it starts but maybe I'll get lucky?

Didn't get anything too useful off the board during the event. Was hoping maybe an EL or two but couple of HD's and some WM/SV. Useful for the chamber I suppose.