WWE Supercard

Nikki

Don't know about the rest of the Hitmen but i'm lacking motivation this event, that being said I am happy to get a decent share of points if anybody needs a card as a pro. My main reason for playing right now is the energy cards for KotR which I'm going to need soon since I am in the quarter finals.

• Admin
8 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

Don't know about the rest of the Hitmen but i'm lacking motivation this event, that being said I am happy to get a decent share of points if anybody needs a card as a pro. My main reason for playing right now is the energy cards for KotR which I'm going to need soon since I am in the quarter finals.

I'm much the same, but will keep plugging away in case the cards are useful to anyone else on the team.

Also I think Chris has left his weak diva in from RingDom last week and it's ruining my perfect games :crying:

When you hit the limit, go into your iPhone settings. Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Ad Identifier.

Then reboot Supercard :) 

Edited by Ace

In an Elite KOTR. Was in a tie for 7th going into match 45, and playing the guy I was tied with. Energized and lost, which left me tied for 8th so I didn't bother energizing again cause I wasn't sure I'd even make the tournament and I certainly wouldn't beat the guy in 1st if I did.

Got out of a meeting at work, and not only did I make the tournament, I beat the 1st place guy in two straight cause he never energized! 

I'll probably get destroyed now, but two Hardened's are better than one. Maybe I'll pair Rusev!

• Like 1

Have been unable to play since this morning as I was called into work, on a break at the moment but still got 2.5 hours until I clock out, won't be home until theres about an hour left of the event.

Edit: Logged into the game and realised the event ends before I clock off so won't be able to play anymore this event, does anyone know why Chris has played so poorly for the last few events?

Edited by Deathlok190

leg kofi kingston 
sv finn balor
wm jey uso
ss emma
hd baron corbin
elite austin aries 
ultimate woods
wm33 miz
event matt hardy
event jeff hardy

Its a long grind as normall its 1300 something for the event caed but both hardys are 270 a pop and its over 1500 points this event. Im dropping a good amount of cash to get BOTH for sure. I refuse to let them slip past me.

• Admin

Yeah, I'm Elite++ in RTG so the only thing that may be within reach and and be useful is Aries, but I won't break my neck to get him or anything. Will mainly play to rank up my Ult Pro Rhyno I think