WWE Supercard

Nikki

6 minutes ago, Evafreak said:

Kinda feels like best time would be at events when we'll be playing anyway so charging decks should be easier

This makes a lot of sense, though maybe avoid doing it during team events as we don't want to get distracted.

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Well it looks like the 10k rewards are going to be a walk in the park.

In terms of charging I'm always likely to struggle during the week to get enough to fully charge my team but I'll do my best every time.

The 10k rewards are for the losers (if they get that far). Winners get the Champions pack above it.

Yeah I suggest running during the singles events when we're all playing and gathering charges at the same time.

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I get it now. And even in defeat the rewards definitely look worth starting these constantly even when we can't all fully contribute.

This is why I always want to have one going. I'd try to line up charge phases with team events though, and then attack phase will start after Team event ends so there's no distraction. There's no reason to ever go more than two days without starting one though.

I think that starting one every 2 days is the way to go,starting one at the same time the team event start so the prep phase would  be at the 24 hours of the event,surely we would pull lots of charges.....

So the plan is to start one on Monday right around the time the team event begins, that makes sense.

Do we start a second one on Thursday, or do we wait until Friday, so that it runs into Saturday when people might have more time to play?

10 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

So the plan is to start one on Monday right around the time the team event begins, that makes sense.

Do we start a second one on Thursday, or do we wait until Friday, so that it runs into Saturday when people might have more time to play?

Either option works for me, personally I think we should have one on the go most of the time even if we can't put complete effort in as the battle points are what I am after regardless of amount each time.

So Monday afternoon, Thursday morning, and Saturday whenever one can be started after the other one ends.

Two other bits of business that will need adressed.....

1) Promoting more generals to start these things. I don't want sole responsibility of doing it, and Scotty's work is crazy. So how many to promote and who?

2) Participation. If we are doing this 3 times a week, I don't think we can expect people to be all in all the time. How do we decide if someone is not pulling their weight now.

As far as pulling the weight, well now you have more ways to help judge wont you? Goes from 1 event a week with POSSIBLY upgrading cards depending what the person has as some have a higher climb towards struggling to replace than others, to what looks to be four events a week. Id argue it should be evident for atleast a greater than 50% participation on average then? Either two solid TBGs and some effort in either the third or the team event, or a team event and a TBG solid participation with atleast ok participation in a third?

While looking to promote people, it comes down to how much do you trust them and also I would look at the schedules to see who could help out where. Like you know you wanna start one around when a solo event starts so you need someone who can reliably do it between 3-4 EST/8-9 GMT time. Mondays you want anywhere after say 2 PM EST/7 PM GMT. Saturday would most likely turn into give or take by 5-6 EST/10-11 GMT time to maximize it for us all.

35 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

So Monday afternoon, Thursday morning, and Saturday whenever one can be started after the other one ends.

Two other bits of business that will need adressed.....

1) Promoting more generals to start these things. I don't want sole responsibility of doing it, and Scotty's work is crazy. So how many to promote and who?

2) Participation. If we are doing this 3 times a week, I don't think we can expect people to be all in all the time. How do we decide if someone is not pulling their weight now.

We only need you, Scotty and maybe 1-2 other reliable trustworthy people, who you know grind most events and put in the effort to help improve the team as a whole.

In terms of participation I would judge on the Team Event participation, Battleground should be a side activity that during solo and team events we put more effort into seeing as you would expect us to be grinding during those times anyway.

Since we're going hard in the team event, we should go hard in the Monday BG as well. The Thursday and Saturday ones are a bonus, as long as people are getting their attacks in since it can be done in less than 15 minutes, or giving a heads up when they can't. I know I won't be as strong with charges on Saturdays as I am on Monday and Thursday. 

If we are being realistic, it is getting to the point where Team RTG is going to become out of our reach simply due to the time allowed versus the points needed.

I don't think any of us have the funds needed to cruise through the event like the teams Ace and Buddy seem to find do.

Team RingDom is definitely a priority event, as that is an easy card that we can all actually use.

I think with Battleground, the important thing is people making their attacks. Energize as much as you can, when you can, but try to make as many attacks as possible since those get us points, and points get us good shit!

Team deck hit Ult++ so hopefully we can drag it into WM33 tier before to long. As far as generals I'm game to help if needed and can usually at least hope on long enough to start one at work if no one else volunteers