WWE Supercard

Nikki

38 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

When's the next Hitmen Battleground scheduled for? Im trying to save up picks to maximise my charge pulls but I'm nearly at the 50 limit...

We are probably going to wait for Monday when the TRD starts, seeing as more people would be active to charge their cards, if we started one now we'd lose the first few hours of the event to the claim phase of it, though if @Blehschmidt is online he could make a decision

Just did the math and realistically if we wanted a set schedule we can only run 2 a week. It is 2.5 days for one of these and thats if you find an opponent right away. So 3 of them would be 7.5 days and we would always be changing the schedule around then since its longer than a weeks time.

My TBG prizes were UL Sami Zayn and Bayley... with WM33 Bobby Roode for my first pro! I like this mode, and even though my team worm easily the first time I thinkas people get used to it, it's not going to remain as easy. Way too much going on this weekend to really get much out of RTG but might still be able to get Cena, which is a pro. Although I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep focusing on UL pros. Also officially have enough you buy 2 MITB prizes Mojo or Taker, but I think I'm going to wait a few days to determine if I'd rather have one of the upcoming cards instead. Most likely going to grab Taker, but I'm really hoping Jinder Mahal is on one of the new MITB prizes.

Sorry, just now getting online.

I am of the opinion that sticking to a set schedule for Battleground is our best bet to maximize everyone's ability to contribute to the mode.

If we start one on Monday an hour or so before the Team Event begins, that should allow people to energize the cards while also contributing to the team event. Win/Win situation. Quickly play out the attacks on Tuesday, claim our rewards on Wednesday.

The starting day for the other one is still really up for debate. We can either start it Thursday, and have Sunday off, or take Thursday off and have it run Friday-Sunday. We can put that to a vote to see what works best for people, I don't really care.

I'm happy with whatever option seeing as I play most days for several hours while watching tv shows and movies, though with the solo event one we can be more flexible regarding start day if we know someone won't be able to play one a specific day.

Vipers, I just started a second battleground for our team and we've got about 24 hours from this post to prep. 

And I got a GARBAGE draw. Hardened Cena, Elite Swagger, 2 Elite Xavier Woods, Elite Nikki Bella and Mania 33 Becky Lynch. Really? My two strongest had to both be divas in matches I'll surely never get?

43 minutes ago, En Dub said:

Vipers, I just started a second battleground for our team and we've got about 24 hours from this post to prep. 

And I got a GARBAGE draw. Hardened Cena, Elite Swagger, 2 Elite Xavier Woods, Elite Nikki Bella and Mania 33 Becky Lynch. Really? My two strongest had to both be divas in matches I'll surely never get?

In our one the other day I had 2 WM33 females as my strongest and did well enough, they seem to have upped the chances of female bouts.

Ok so looking at it all and knowing if we want a set schedule, im seeing two trains of thought here.

1) Run one on Mondays to go with team event, might give more incentive to play the team event for some of us. Run the other during solo event either thursday or friday.

2) Run one on Thursday and one on Saturday into Sunday. This allows people to do it more during solo events, where there is more of a focus of people trying to do the best fkr themselves where as during team events after certain marks we know we dont have the effort to always hit a certain point and some might stop playing

Or 3) Just run them whenever possible and deal with what we get and go from there risking the times especially between team and solo events when some of us are alot less likely to get full charges or even a bit over half charged

I think we should run one now. With the boosted picks for the weekend, charge cards will be easier to get, and we can start another one about halfway during the team event and still do well for charges. We would need to do it soon though.

15 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I think we should run one now. With the boosted picks for the weekend, charge cards will be easier to get, and we can start another one about halfway during the team event and still do well for charges. We would need to do it soon though.

I can't disagree with this so gonna start one up

I immediately regret this decision since I have the lowest scoring cards this time XD

Edited by Evafreak

Here is my question. 

Do we want to constantly have one going to accumulate points, or do we want to play them strategically so we can be trying to win?

Because with a job, a wife, and shit to do, I can't be fully charging my shit all the time from now on, or my ass is going to burn out in no time flat.

Edited by Blehschmidt

I think if we do go with the five per two week, or just constantly have them running, we should make clear that some are high priority, like the ones with charge periods during team events, and some are low priority, like this one. People can still go hard on the low priority ones if they want, but it won't be held against them if they don't. If we win 3 out of 5 we're golden, and the other 2 are extra.

I am so happy I don't have to deal with all this scheduling stuff. Last team event I just jumped on a random team and none of them speak English. So like they just do things and I go with it. They could be constantly mocking me and I would have no idea :P 

• Like 2