WWE Supercard

Nikki

UL Handsome Rusev and HD Nia from our consolation pack.

Are some of you boys just taking the losses on TBG? You should be backing out if you're gonna lose and keep the bout, get as many points as possible.

Got Buddy accepted onto the team.

I hit the beach today, so will be mostly MIA except for short spurts in the evening. I will make time for RD on Monday night, cause I want another 33, but my BG performance this week will be shitty, and someone else will need to start them.

I can start it tomorrow evening, have Tuesday night off so my battleground performance should be much improved once we get it going. Really hoping the WM33 card in TRD is something I have one of so I can pro it and boost my RTG deck higher, that's really the only thing holding me back from being able to get a WM33 in every event, unless I grind to the point of fatigue.

Got UL Sheamus as BG reward, our worst one yet but is the one that gives me a pro.....Hoping the WM33 from TRD is a women,since is the only card that's keeping from getting into WM33 tier....

Vipers won the last TBG and managed to pull Elite Aries as the reward, which gives me my first Elite Pro (and should lift me into Elite as well).

Now watch the TRD reward be Elite Aries as well, especially as it's an NXT card...

Also, anyone else having problems with connecting?

19 minutes ago, Pizza said:

If we get Taker quick enough, the UL is Lesnar. Network errors don't want it to happen for us though.

Lesnar would be a pro for me and despite getting started late myself due to work and being at work for the last 5 hours of the event, I will do my best to grind out a load of shards over the time I have available.

Despite all my connection issues the last week I managed to login atleast once each day so am still on track for the full login bonus for 28 days.

37 minutes ago, BuddyAwesome said:

Turns out you can't store Royal Rumble picks for TRD:(

The trick is to clear the board with RR or other modes and then try and get the final pick following a TRD game. Obviously, due to the random nature of the game, you can't always pull this off. I normally clear off 10 or 15 and go from there. 

• Like 1

Oooooooh OK! Never thought of that! Should be able to top off my BG charges. Work is steady right now. Worst case I got the top cards that I'll be using maxed up. I've notices if I play on cellular data I get kicked out of games a lot, but if I'm on wifi it's not happening. Weird.

Edited by BuddyAwesome

Short of the AI deciding to feed me all of the worst cards, I literally can not beat a single person on their team.

Edit: I won a single match for 86 points!

Edited by Blehschmidt