WWE Supercard

Nikki

Good: There are now +5 value matches (silver, confusing) in MitB
Bad: My WM team, kept around solely for the fact that they win 99.9% of bouts, do not qualify for any of these

Trouble is, if I auto fill my team, it's not balanced enough to be all roughly the same level throughout so I'll need to risk not winning some bouts or training either a lot more UL Pros for balance.

TBG Edit:

33 Balor, UL Corbin, EL Jey Uso (pro)

WM 33 Braun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and two fusion fodder elite.

Got my RD deck into WM 33, so will make the effort to get the UL and WM 33 card, maybe even use some credits to get the Event Card.

Does anyone knows? how to get the new ladder rewards?

Won an Elite KOTR that I really shouldn't have, but I think the timing of the maintenance helped me. Ended up pulling Reigns, which was a Pro and has now just scraped me in to Ultimate on RD and just in time.

Heads up on RD though - it seems that proc's are a bit broken and half the time end up boosting your opponent, not you.

8 hours ago, Katsuya said:

Won an Elite KOTR that I really shouldn't have, but I think the timing of the maintenance helped me. Ended up pulling Reigns, which was a Pro and has now just scraped me in to Ultimate on RD and just in time.

Heads up on RD though - it seems that proc's are a bit broken and half the time end up boosting your opponent, not you.

And to compensate they're adding an extra pick for each game, so 5 for a win and 3 for a loss. Should help speed things up.

TBG winnings:

33 Jericho, UL Bray & EL Henry

Latter two and the 33 enchancement card I pulled today will be good fodder for the chamber. Getting Orton from the RD is a pro and comes with the benefit of already having one half fully trained up as he was my freebie (IIRC) so got used a bit early on.

My 33 Taker is ready to pro once this KotR is done later today, UL Ko should be ready once I level the 2nd one the next 4 levels and just need to finish MitB Alexa's bouts.

Finished Orton off in RD yesterday afternoon, though the rest of the weekend may get screwed up, so I hope I get to finish the 33 Brock.

Battleground coughed up a 33 Nakamura, ULT Ziggler (which I have already Pro'ed) and Ult Big Cass (who would have been a Pro, but I trained away his pair several weeks ago) who will be fusion fodder.

Do we have anyone looking for a Wrestlemania 33 team whose cards aren't going to knock us out of WM33 tier?

Possibly temporary, possibly longer, preferrably not Ace.

Edited by Blehschmidt