WWE Supercard

Nikki

Quick update, I am out of any danger and am expecting to be home Wednesday/Thursday, so if the Vipers have a spot available i would be happy to take it until a spot becomes available on the Hitmen. I'd rather help Katsuya improve his cards whilst I am not up for playing as much, since I'm no where near 100% healthy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

Quick update, I am out of any danger and am expecting to be home Wednesday/Thursday

:D:D:D:D

I got WM 33 Brock from RD, WM 33 Roman Reigns from TBG and buy a WM 33 from the BG store....that will make a GLORIOUS! Pro.........:(Y):

7 hours ago, Pizza said:

I think I'm done after this battleground. I'm having a hard time getting motivated to play and it feels like a chore now.

I can certainly understand that. Think about it until tomorrow, and then let us know for sure.

I'm not uninstalling or anything, so I'll stick around if there isn't a ready replacement. I just want the option of being able to blow off the game for a week or two, and that's not fair to the rest of the team when someone could take my place and put up points.

Maybe Kats can stay permanently and I can drop out for Deathlok when he's ready.

Edited by Pizza

Happy to keep Kats on permanently.

If Deathlok isn't ready, and someone else with 33's or Ultimate Pro's wants to jump in, thats cool. 

I don't want anyone to feel like they are stuck playing if they don't want too.

I will be released from hospital later today and will be able to play more.

Just before my accident I got some new cards and since have got a second Ultimate AJ Styles and a second WM33 Shamrock, Shamrock has been pro'd while AJ is still a work in progress.

So TBG will have Throwback/Hall of Fame rewards from this Friday through to next Friday, and they'll do it again at some stage as well. So I guess it'd be worth us holding off on starting another one until Friday, as the HoF cards are apparently a little stronger too.

EDIT: Oh, wait, no. You just get to play with the cards. Which is dumb.

Yeah I'm not sure what the point is in that at all, can't imagine someone somehow being converted into wanting to buy a HOF card from using them in TBG

Also got 33 HHH, Ult Becky who'll be a Pro and my strongest female card :D and Elite R-Truth

Eh, they'd just have people complain that they spent $100 on the packs so why give them out free. Conversely, people complain they'll never be able to use those cards because they're behind the pay wall, well here's a little taste. Can't see the harm.

TBG prizes:

33 HANDSOME Rusev, UL Big E (pro) & Cass

Think Rusev was maybe Team RTG prize a few weeks back? I think they're going round the loop again on the prizes so hopefully he comes up again soon. Could do with a good down arrow. UL are starting to become a bit redundant for me now. Last 3 male spots in my RTG are 2 x EL and one 33 Single. Can't see the point in training up a poor UL pro like a Big E or Sheamus if they only just scrape in and will be the first to go. Will do it if I get a top tier one like Styles or Lesnar.

To that end, neither the UL (Ambrose) or 33 (Joe) are a pro for me on RTG so not overly fussed in the big grind to get them.

Obviously the HOF card packs haven't been selling well at all and they're desperate to con people into buying them.

We can still use Fusion cards but I would strongly suggest taking the weekend off from TBG.

Nothing of interest in my rewards, WM33 Cedric which isn't a pro, ULT Nikki which I thought was a pro but isn't, and EL Sami.

The rewards are still the same, it is just the cards we get to use will be from those packs.

However, if people are interested in holding off on doing another Battleground until Monday to just give us a few days off, I have no issue with that. 

Thoughts? People need a break?

In other news, got 33 Baron Corbin as a BG reward, and pulled a 2nd 33 AJ Styles from the board today (which will make my first 33 Pro)