WWE Supercard

Nikki

I am officially burnt out on Supercard.

For the last several weeks I have had all kinds of real life things happening, and they were a big part of what was keeping me from the game. But this past weekend I needed cards from RTG for the Fusion Chamber, and the thought of playing for them annoyed me. The 4 shards I put in for Team RingDom that netted me the 10 charges I got for Battleground felt like a slog. So I can't blame outside interference any longer, I am burnt out and I just don't want to play.

So, once this Battleground is over, I am turning control of the team over to @Evafreak (unless you don't want it, please let me know) and I am stepping away from the team for a while.

Appreciate all of the effort that everyone that's been on the team has put in (other than Ace, fuck Ace :P) and I will probably be back at some point to play with you crazy kids again.

• Like 1

Happens to the best of us Bleh. Enjoy your break from the game.

So Twitter is showing a female with it starting sometime today toughness and charisma right arrow for solo rtg. So either it is a flash event or they're giving harder and extra time. Thought is either Emma or Sasha based on procs and arrow, unless they make it Maria since she hasn't been in yet.

Be careful on your pros now is probably the biggest one. You have to play a certain number of games in each of the 4 stats on each single card to get the best stats on the pro.

IF the event is signaling a new tier, hopefully my ranked deck is good enough. I am pretty close to a ladder reward. 

10 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Fuck a new tier. please be a RESET this way it is more entertaining for the long haul.

:angry: For the first time ever I am actually to the point where I could get a new tier card right when it comes out and you want to deny me? Fuck that!

All female cards, interesting. I have Charlotte and Nikki at 33 level so hopefully it's one of them. I might push the boat out and spend some of my credits on doublers and try to get Mae as well?

TBG Prizes:

33 HANDSOME PRO RUSEV, UL Nattie, EL Woods

Happy with that as I have already trained up one Rusev to pad out my Rumble/RTG decks.