WWE Supercard

Nikki

13 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I'm not that motivated for this RTG, mainly because I'm likely to be +1ing for a card that won't be actually good enough to get in my RTG team once I get it. That really doesn't make a lot of sense.

Same.  I need Summerslam and up, but my deck isn't good enough yet to get me a Summerslam or higher card for RTG, so I'm screwed..

One point from getting orton and consistently failing even with backing out constantly trying to find records that look like might be weak enough for me, ugh. Heres hoping I can get something going, or atleast claim the next login bonus and use that to help me get orton/ Once I get him Imma be done with RTG cause i know I wont get anywhere in the next tier, Ill just do wild card stuff to grind more and watch videos for more picks to do it nice and quick.

How are your support cards? You could stack your deck with common cards and, if you have something that will enhance the whole deck (ideally a Vince card), that'll help you out.

On a personal note, on the run in to Joe now. Like Deathlok I also got HD Becky this weekend, along with a SS card or two from the board and a HD Mojo from KotR.

Only supports I got that boost the whole deck are things like Heyman who give +3 to each of 2 stats so I run 2 to cover all 4 stats.

Just scored Orton so time to grind wild mode a bit before switching back to champions.

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Been a good weekend for me on this game. Got 2nd in a KOTR for a prizeof HD Gable, which is a pro! Also just for my ladder diva reward of EL Natalya! Should get Joe as I'm on 130 points in him and still winninh +5, albeit barely. Definitely going to push Gable to pro and use him for this team event, with pro Roadblock UL Charlotte should hopefully put team EWB into the Elite tier! 

Ok,45 points to Joe in RTG by grinding on +1,and the ocasional +3, the good news is that I got a HD Rollins as reset reward that will make a pro, I will pro it and add it to the team cards if when I pro my HD Orton doesn't get Us in the Elite tier(even if is not fully trained, the chance to get Elite Cards in team event is better).

Unlikely I will get Joe from this event, but seeing as I only have 2 more SS singles in my RTG deck it's not too big an issue as I can get better cards through the team RD and RD, hopefully the next RTG has something that holds my interest a little more so I would be willing to grind for it.

Started a KotR earlier but forgot about it and am in 12th with a 4-11 win loss record, might be able to save this and reach the bracket stage, would have to make the finals to get a hardened card though.

First time being able to her the HD prize in RTG, and with relative ease. Didn't even have to dip to the +1 matches, but certainly had to drop to +3. Wish I'd grinded more for Kofi, but what can you do? Already have enough MITB contracts for an ULT right off the bat. Really, really hoping that with the improvements the team's made this event it puts us in that EL tier. Probably going to toy around with +1 RTG matches for feeders and matches for my new HD pro Gable and Joe and EL Natalya. I also pro'd my SS fusion Sami because I got bored of nothing to train, and then wound up with a lot to train!

Chris, GoGo, or anyone have any better cards we can upgrade? I pro'd and leveled Charlotte up and now we are extremely close to Elite. With how close we are, it'd just be a bit of a bummer to not make it to EL with RD coming up for us to pick up an elite and hardened card.. 

Realized I had a better support to throw in as of a couple hours ago and sure enough that boosted us into Elite tier. Congratulations on such a fast climb up the ranks guys, if you guys want we can try and push for two cards this RD this week

• Like 2

I got a 2nd SS Big Cass, which I do kind of need for RTG and it would match with Enzo but he'd be like...13th best card or so? Can't really be bothered at this point.

Also, should get to EL tier in Ranked at some point during this event so that'll be nice.

EDIT: Using RR to clear the board a little, three picks in a row I got 2 rare supports and a SS AJ Styles.

EDIT 2: Made it to Elite, freebie is Paige! My female lineup will be looking pretty good soon: 2 x MitB Charlotte, EL Paige and SS Asuka. Male Elite would have been nice for the next RD, hopefully Bray pushes me through.