Actors and actresses you can't stand

Benji

I'd like to mention someone else I can't stand: Melissa McCarthy. Couldn't get past the first 15 minutes of The Heat due to her, and the trailers for Tammy looked just plain retarded. There's talk of doing an all-female reboot of Ghostbusters (since we're obviously not going to get Ghostbusters 3 and her likely being in it due to the choice of director. Ugh.

Now, I wouldn't really mind a reboot of Ghostbusters if done right, but an all-female cast ain't doing it right. And the only role Melissa McCarthy should play would be one of the ghosts.

• Like 2

I really liked her in Bridesmaids. As long as she pops up for a few seconds at a time she's fine, much like Rebel Wilson. But if you try and make them the star chances are it's going to be a steaming heap.

I can't remember if I shat on Mark Wahlberg? If I didn't I should have.

Also Channing Tatum looks like he is mongy.

I'd like to mention someone else I can't stand: Melissa McCarthy. Couldn't get past the first 15 minutes of The Heat due to her, and the trailers for Tammy looked just plain retarded. There's talk of doing an all-female reboot of Ghostbusters (since we're obviously not going to get Ghostbusters 3 and her likely being in it due to the choice of director. Ugh.

Now, I wouldn't really mind a reboot of Ghostbusters if done right, but an all-female cast ain't doing it right. And the only role Melissa McCarthy should play would be one of the ghosts.

I don't care what gender anyone is so long as the writing is good, but yeah, not a fan at all of her.

• 4 weeks later...

Shailene Woodley, especially in the role on Secret Life of the American Teenager. The only thing I have been able to stand her in was The Fault in Our Stars.

Wha? I've never seen Secret Life of the American Teenager (and I don't plan to), but she's been amazing in every film she's been in, barring White Bird in a Blizzard (where I think she was wrongly cast, and it's overall a tepid film in general). The Descendants, Spectacular Now and she was like the only good part about Divergent.

I'm okay with Shia LeBoeuf, although he does have the odd tendency to think that "shouting" is always the perfect response for intense situations. Like, if he were Harry Callahan, the whole speech that ends with, "Well, do you, punk?" would actually go something like, "YOU GOTTA' ASK YOURSELF ONE QUESTION!".

Re-watching some LeBeouf films, I just had the funny realization the other day that the kid from Eagle Eye is now on a show on Disney Channel.