Eurovision 2015

Katsuya

Australia and Latvia finished one place too low for me to get a return. I'm going Putin on Belgium.

I really hope he can't be arsed to get his moves in time with the screen this time and starts tossing about.

Edited by Ultra Rare Colly

tbh Russia's song was actually better but that was hilarious drama

What we've learnt tonight is that Europe hates Germany and James Bond themes.

They let a James Bond theme win last year. They just hate Germany.

Very glad Latvia scored well tonight though. It was never going to win but I'd love more stuff like that in Eurovision in future years.

Anyway, I love Sweden as a country and as a people so I'm happy enough. The video work was creative and brilliant. Song wasn't the best but I can live with it as a winner.

Scroll down the comments.

Lack of a source?

The worrying thing is that it wouldn't surprise me...

Obviously it wouldn't, that's how good rumours work.

Posting at a wrestling forum, I always value a good, believable rumour, considering what is usually dredged up.

• Like 1

Don't think it is a coincidence that UK, Germany and France where so low, and Spain didn't do great either. I kinda wish they would scrap the automatic entries for everyone but the host.

Don't think it is a coincidence that UK, Germany and France where so low, and Spain didn't do great either. I kinda wish they would scrap the automatic entries for everyone but the host.

They probably couldn't afford the financial hit of those types of country not getting into the final.