Bloodborne

Maxx

After hours of being unable to even make it past the initial battle at the bonfire, I beat the Cleric Beast and then the Father. Most exilerating feeling I've gotten from a game in years. Now I've started to get the hang of things. Any armor/weapons I should know about? I have the Hunter gear from the canals right now. Pretty sure I explored all of the first area though. Even fisted the pig, heh.

Anyone have any advice on facing the blood starved beast?

Fire and lots of it. By now you should have a few sheets of Fire Paper; use them. First stage should be pretty easy, just be quick to dodge because she's a fast one. Second stage is much the same only she hits with poison and that can be troublesome, so have some antidotes on your person too. Third stage she'll poison you just by getting close to her, but with enough savvy it shouldn't be too difficult. Also she's really easy to reposte, so keep a blunderbuss at hand for anytime she lifts her arm to attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I pushed three areas to their Boss and can´t beat neither. >_> Could still go to another area that is open but already very hard without a boss in the open. >_>

Edit: Make that two. The one Reborn actually was kinda easy.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Beat the game! Woop Woop!

Now on to new game plus were i will not just murder all the NPCs and might get some storys and questlines. >_>

From what i understand i missed two bosses, one for the true ending and the one in some special chalice dungeon. Kinda sad i missed out on one trophy, i was not sure if i had already consumed a third so i took the other two... from what i understand there is a trophie for not consuming any of the three. I feel like i might platinum this game but you seem have to beat it 10 times to get all the weapons upgrades.

Cleric beast is an complete and utter pussy.

Edited by Herr Matzat

• 1 month later...