Bloodborne

Maxx

Having no luck at all with Vicar Amelia. Really not sure where to go next, as I seem to have hit a lull where I'm not good enough to beat the next boss, yet I feel like I'm also not even close to defeating them.

You need to attack the two little witches to take their health off. Ideally if you did it with someone else it helps as someone can attack one half the room in terms of the big monsters and the witch.

You can ignore them but if loads appear it could overwhelm you especially if it's just you.

Ok, so finally killed Amelia after killing the Witches (a move that was suggested at a forum I went to). The extra boost in levels the Hemwick Charnel allowed me to develop was the difference between my initial attempts and this final attempt.

I'm still stuck on Martyr Logarius! He sure is an annoying fucker to kill!!! :angry:

:(

At least I went to the nightmare frontier and killed the two hunters and can kill everything pretty easily there. I just can't kill Martyr Logarius!!!

I'm still stuck on Martyr Logarius! He sure is an annoying fucker to kill!!! :angry:

:(

At least I went to the nightmare frontier and killed the two hunters and can kill everything pretty easily there. I just can't kill Martyr Logarius!!!

I know how you feel. I know what to do, I know his patterns - he just spams his skull bullshit with me WAY too much and I'm having a hard time getting my viscerals to trigger. He eats up a lot of blood vials before killing you too, so I never get the chance to go back to back on chances to kill him.

I've only gone done and completed it.

Well, sort of. I didn't fight either of the final bosses because I want to save them for NG+ and NG++ but still, I done it. :D

Show off :(

Yeah, that would be Amygdala. There seems to be numerous Amygdala's all over the place. There's some lore about him being a 'false god', and in my opinion I think he's what Laurence and Micolash created when they were trying to figure out the knowledge of the great ones.

I've spent too much time trying to work out this game.

In the biggest Captain Obvious statement of my life, NG+ is challenging. I've already decided I'll be avoiding most of the optional shit (other than the third umbilical cords, as I need them for the ending) but god damn, it's hard. Everything seems to work the same but everything's a lot more aggressive and has a lot more health. Bosses especially seem to have about 10x as much health and that's insane. I got rid of Cleric, Gascoigne and Blood Starved yesterday and I'll be continuing through Amelia and the Forbidden Woods tonight, hopefully looking to complete it again by the weekend.

Also has perhaps my favourite moment with the game so far yesterday. I was just gearing up to fight Cleric Beast and decided to use the Beckoning Bell as I wanted to see Gascogine in action as an ally. However not only did the good Father answer my call but three other people joined the game too, meaning the fight with Cleric was just a 5-on-1 wailing fest and it was glorious.

My goal tonight seen as though I'm not doing anything after work today and I'm not seeing the missus.

FINALLY BEAT FUCKING MARTYR LOGARIUS!!!

I'm Level 83, I should be able to beat him. I might try and level up to 85 and hopefully beat him so I can move on. I'm too stubborn and proud to just move on from him and try other things.