Bloodborne

Maxx

I should clarify, by sniper I mean psycho on the top of another building with a fucking machine gun.

As in you are going up to him and trying to fight him and he's taking you out?

You CAN make him friendly but it's ultimately pointless and takes some time. He can either roll off the building OR you can target him (preferably with a pistol) the second you come off the ladder and shoot him until he falls off. His item will likely be in an unreachable place BUT if you leave and come back it'll be right near his gun.

I should clarify, by sniper I mean psycho on the top of another building with a fucking machine gun.

As in you are going up to him and trying to fight him and he's taking you out?

You CAN make him friendly

This means i now killed 3 out of four people with purpos in being left alive. >_> Ooops.

Beat The One Newborn. Took me a while to do it so i've grinded a bit got myself to a higher level and stocked up on supplies and managed to get a good rhythm going.

I'm not too sure how much I have left to do. Last night I beat Micolash, Host of the Nightmare pretty easily so I don't know if I'm near the end or around the middle of the game.

On the note of Micolash, boy is he an annoying fucker. It's not exactly a hard battle its just time consuming with him running away all the time.

I'm not too sure how much I have left to do. Last night I beat Micolash, Host of the Nightmare pretty easily so I don't know if I'm near the end or around the middle of the game.

On the note of Micolash, boy is he an annoying fucker. It's not exactly a hard battle its just time consuming with him running away all the time.

You're really close to the end - well one of the three I suppose. All depends on what you choose to do.

Unless you were actively pursuing it and know what to do, you'll likely miss out on the hardest to get ending. If you want a spoiler free guide, I'll put it below.

You will fight the next boss and after that go back to the Hunter's Dream. There you will talk to Gerhman. He will ask you a question.

1. You agree with him, and you get my ending.

2. You disagree with him, you fight him and he's the final boss.

3. You have three out of the four pieces of Umbilical Chord, consume them, disagree and beat Gerhman, and then the final boss presents himself.

You're really close to the end - well one of the three I suppose. All depends on what you choose to do.

Unless you were actively pursuing it and know what to do, you'll likely miss out on the hardest to get ending. If you want a spoiler free guide, I'll put it below.

You will fight the next boss and after that go back to the Hunter's Dream. There you will talk to Gerhman. He will ask you a question.

3. You have three out of the four pieces of Umbilical Chord, consume them, disagree and beat Gerhman, and then the final boss presents himself.

Ideally I want to do number 3. I've got one of the pieces, I know you get one from the prostitute you can convince to go to the chapel so I'm going to go back there before doing anything else. I just need to get a third one then i'd have three. Stupidly I killed Iosefka at the wrong time. I went to the clinic randomly and she attacked me so I killed her. I found out if I waited until I defeated Rom and went back there I would have got an umbilical cord piece

Least I know I'm nearing the end which is good. Really enjoyed the game.

Ideally I want to do number 3. I've got one of the pieces, I know you get one from the prostitute you can convince to go to the chapel so I'm going to go back there before doing anything else. I just need to get a third one then i'd have three. Stupidly I killed Iosefka at the wrong time. I went to the clinic randomly and she attacked me so I killed her. I found out if I waited until I defeated Rom and went back there I would have got an umbilical cord piece

Least I know I'm nearing the end which is good. Really enjoyed the game.

You should be good then - because you get one when you beat the Wet Nurse. I couldn't figure out how/when/where to get the chord from the prostitute.. she was just writhing around the whole time for me. Maybe I had to go back after beating the Wet Nurse? I don't know.

I did the same thing at the clinic - however I didn't even KNOW about Iosefka. I never spoke to her at the clinic, and I was always left wondering why I had the option to send people somewhere when as far as I knew, there was only one place. So odd. Regardless, yeah - I fought and had to kill her too (even though she's just an impostor, I guess) but ultimately in the end I had no want to do two or even one more crazy fight and supposed I'd save them for a second playthrough so I could move on for now.

I'm loving this game so much, but I have to keep shelving it and going back to it.

I've never played any of the games like Bloodborne, so it's a weird experience to be so bad at something.

I haven't even SEEN the first boss yet. I've put more than ten hours into this so far and can't even level up my character yet.