Bloodborne

Maxx

I just beat a Boss on first try! Ok it happened before in my first labyrinth but they seemed to be a legit bit more easy down there.

Also, random question. I just beat the boss of the forbidden woods. the three "deaths" for a lack of a better word. When i last played i took a left turn somewere in the woods and got fucked up by some beasty... this made me wake up in some cellar wich in the end caused me to unlock the first lantern for the third gravestone. Is this normal or did i somehow skip a third of the game by finding a big shortcut?

I think I know where you are. I think you are at Yahar'gul. You normally get there if you die by one of the sackmen for the first time and it unlocks.

Yeh that's the first lamp in that area. The main area is Yahar'gul. I think there's two more lamps. That area has the boss Darkbeast Paarl in it. Shouldn't be too difficult for you considering you've done the Forbidden Woods

And right now i farmed my way to him often enough to have a solid 40k blood sitting there.

So i beat it fairly easy and got about 21k blood for it. -_-

It´s interesting that the save spot actually is within the first gravestone. It seems pretty useless considering that it leads to an area i have beaten a while ago. But than again the cleric beast save spot actually diffident do much either. But this kinda means that you can get our of there without getting the third gravestone spot activated. I enjoy this game way to much.

At end of Old Yharnam is 3rd boss, Blood Starved Beast. This boss is optional. Note that upon beating this boss, a 'kidnapper' enemy will appear in some locations. Being killed by him will get you 'kidnapped' to a late game area, Yahar'gul, where you can fight an optional boss 'early'.

In other news, i was wondering why i could send no one to a save place, turns out i killed the NPC in the cathedral ward that would enable this. Oops.

I also killed the person in charge of the other save place. Me and this games NPCs don´t get along well.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Finally beat Matyr Logarius AND I also beat Amygdala on my first go (Only had 1 blood vial left and fuck all health)

Also the Chalice Dungeons get ridiculously hard too. I'm determined to get down to the bottom of it all because fuck it, I want to show my undying love for this game by getting the platinum and one of the three trophies I have left is killing old Mrs. Haversham at the bottom of Ihyll but fuck it, it's hard as all hell.

Alsoalso NG+ is ridiculous. I mean, it's not terribly hard but the bosses have like 10x more life and it makes them an absolute slog.

I wish this game had just a tiny bit more structure to it, more often than not I'm stuck wandering around with no idea where I should go or what I'm suppose to be doing. Other than that I've loved playing it, I just got past the first boss so maybe some structure comes along soon.

You´ll get 4000 for one enemie soon enough.

I managed to beat the level 2 dungon fairly easy today. Love the concept of random dungons to keep the game fresh, but i am not certain yet if i like the loot i am getting. Checked out a level 3 dungon right away and that one is a ton harder, level 1 and 2 pretty much were boss beatings at first try and not even bothering to spend my blood. Level 3 has minions killing me again. Nice.

Right after i managed to find the deepsea spider. Love the vissuals. I think she should be fairly easy to beat asides her arcane missiles but i was not ready to go all in for some trial and error today so i switched over to another game.

I actualy have a bunch of areas still open, but i think this one is the one in "storyline" that is up next.