Bloodborne

Maxx

He sucked, so much.

And all this talk about weapons indicates I am the only one using the Blades of Mercy. I'm a whirling dervish of destruction!

Take that Logarius! You ain't shit.

I'm thinking of just farming for a little while now, I'm a horrid completionist and there's about 300,000 blood echoes worth of stuff I want/need to buy from the Messengers. Where's the quickest place to drum up that kind of dough? I'm thinking Hypogean Gaol is pretty simple and wields about 40k for each run, so that shouldn't take forever. Forbidden Woods has a lot more enemies but is a lot more deadly.

Take that Logarius! You ain't shit.

I'm thinking of just farming for a little while now, I'm a horrid completionist and there's about 300,000 blood echoes worth of stuff I want/need to buy from the Messengers. Where's the quickest place to drum up that kind of dough? I'm thinking Hypogean Gaol is pretty simple and wields about 40k for each run, so that shouldn't take forever. Forbidden Woods has a lot more enemies but is a lot more deadly.

Them two are probably the best places. Possibly Hemwick as well there are plenty of enemies around there. Unless you do something silly you should be able to do them fine.

Yeah, I split my time between the two, got the 300k I wanted and then got greedy and put most of it into levelling up. I can't see myself changing out of the Executioners Garb and Gold Ardeo anytime soon because it looks so friggin' boss and Ludwig's Holy Blade is still far too wonderful to pass up on. Maxx will be happy to know I got the Sword of Mercy though and what it lacks in style it more than makes up for in being fast as all shit.

But now the age old question; Byrgenworth or the Nightmare Frontier?

So i found this enemie in an area hidden behind crates, it´s not a boss but it talks to me and kills me in seconds. It wears kind of a... bird mask i guess. it´s pretty much when you go right instead of downstairs after the place were the dog kennels are. Yes, i am very accurate.

Ohh.. you just messed up an important quest line. That's Eileen the Crow and you're supposed to talk to her. At this point you have pretty much no chance of killing her.. you're supposed to talk to her at 3 or 4 different locations. If you can't target something, it's an NPC that you can meet in the world.

Ooops. But i actualy did kill her. She never forgot that i atacked her and she was more or less the only unkilled thing in the area after i killed the first boss so i returned and took care of her. But i also killed the wolf in the very first room with my bare hands to later find out that i could have already picked up weapons in the hunters dream after i died once. AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!

I can now not buy her gear in the shop because it´s like 10k-18k blood a pice. But it´s unlocked.

I also failed hard on my first 10k after beating the cleric beast. Spend it on the thing that opens a chapel gate or something? Opening it was the last thing i did and on first sight all the items in there were "insight" (?) wich i don´t feel i need right now. I think there is a path with stuff to beat on but i dident check that out yet.

Fun game. I love it. The extra speed honestly lifts it above demons souls. (never checked out Dark Souls out yet, figured i should finish Demons first)

Edited by Herr Matzat

I didn't even realise it was her at the time as she was fighting some other hunter so I ran in attacking them both thinking they are gonna kill me. Luckily she had no health near enough cause of the other hunter.

I know that either way you get the Crow Hunter Badge which unlocks her gear. Because I'm running around wearing the beak mask. I didn't even realise it was her at the time but the other hunter pretty much had her killed. I'm just going to assume I won't be able to fight that extra hunter.

I've been using the Ludwig set as my weapons anyway got them up to +7 now that I can finally find Blood Stone Chunks. Got up to Martyr Logarius who proceeded to make me its bitch :( Need to do a run through and get some more blood echoes and level up a bit more before tackling him again.

I'm honestly shocked you managed to take her out if she fights like she does where I got stuck being forced to fight her. I was around level 80 and she was taking me out in two hits.

The trick is not to get hit. Well you can get hit but if she is in her crazy fast combo and your stuck it´s game over. I just bailed far away to charge a fully loaded R2 and she would run into it over and over again.

Found another NPC, dident kill it even though it had very little usefull to say.

Also, that feeling when you loose about 10k bloodechos because you oversaw a crow after you barly survived a fight. -.-

• Like 1

Where were you finding blood stone chunks?

I found most of them in Cainhurst Castle. Once you defeat Rom the Spider I randomly went back to Hemwick Chapel Lane, had a cutscene with a horse and carriage and went to Cainhurst there is some there scattered about and some enemies might drop them.

I know theres definitely one in the Forbidden Woods in one of the viper pits. My friend was telling me yesterday that you should start finding them more often once you've defeated Rom and go to the next areas because I kept bitching to him about getting Twin Blood Stones and Blood Stones.