FIFA 16

Dan

The draft probably isn't worth it at this point. There's not a whole lot of players left that cost 15,000 + coins to make much of a profit from in packs.

I won the draft a few months ago. After all that hard work, and the best thing I packed was a Remy, which at the time I bagged 5K for. 

If you've got hundreds of contract cards spare, the standard gold +13 ones can sell for 250 BIN. Safer option is 200 for a quick sale but they always seem to go after a few attempts for me. Bumps your coins up nicely, especially as you may never get around to using those contracts. 

On 2/15/2016 at 04:13, Meacon said:

Is this year's version any good? I was going to be picking it up at some point, but all the reviews make it seem like that's a bad idea.

I think its pretty good. Feels more tactical.

Just had a satisfying game. 0-0, the other fella gets two people sent off and decides to play keep ball. Until the 80th min when I get a penalty and score, then I proceed to play annoying keep ball. Congrats, you played yourself.

On 15/02/2016 at 04:13, Meacon said:

Is this year's version any good? I was going to be picking it up at some point, but all the reviews make it seem like that's a bad idea.

Honestly, I hate pretty much everything about it. Online play is better than ever, but offline is borderline unplayable the majority of the time.