South Park

Mick

This is one of my favorite shows on TV. Is there any talk about a possible second Southpark Movie? Surely is Reno 911 can get its own movie, Comedy Central can shell out some money for another South Park movie. I would have to think the gross potiental for this movie would be much higher for South Park then Reno 911.

This is one of my favorite shows on TV. Is there any talk about a possible second Southpark Movie? Surely is Reno 911 can get its own movie, Comedy Central can shell out some money for another South Park movie. I would have to think the gross potiental for this movie would be much higher for South Park then Reno 911.

It's not a matter of Comedy Central shelling out the money, they would kill for another SP movie. Matt and Trey are the ones that don't want to do it because they don't think they could possibly top Bigger, Longer and Uncut. They haven't said they'll never do it, it's just not in the cards for them right now.

Ha! I gotta catch that episode. BTW when was the episode with Satan throwing a party?Haven't watched SP in a while.

That was Hell On Earth 2006 which aired towards the end of October last year. An episode infamous for it's Steve Irwin reference.

Edited by King A-List

Death Camp of Tolerance, Season 6, when they're in the hall of hate....

And this episode was fantastic. Just the Wheel of Fortune bit made me laugh my ass off for seven minutes....

So the new season starts tomorrow night. The only thing I got for the first episode is that the "N-word" starts being said in South Park. And the episode is called "With Apoliges To Jesse Jackson"

Krazy Kripples, season 7 ... no?

I didn't think that Warcraft episode was funny(Never played the game though). The "words are like bullets" thing was the only thing I found funny in the last episode.

You didn't find it funny just because you're a niggerguy. :shifty:

Great episode, as always. Seriously, I can't think of a single South Park episode that I don't like. I would have liked to see something with the guy from Grey's Anatomy being faggotguy, but it's only a 22 minute show. The side plot with the midget was great, especially with Token and Stan running off to watch and "Down With the Sickness" being tossed in.

Edited by Zero

Not up to par with other episodes from last season (the bar was raised REALLY really high), but still funny nonetheless. Cartman was great (as always) and I felt bad laughing at the midget. Ok, no I didn't, but still.