South Park

Mick

I have to say, I was sorely dissappointed they did the tired old 'essay/ese' joke. They're better than that.

I for one loved it, mainly because I have had, for the longest time, a fantasy booking feud involving Essa Rios getting pissed off at thinking Eddie Guerreo was calling him out only to find his was saying 'esse'.

I have to say, I was sorely dissappointed they did the tired old 'essay/ese' joke. They're better than that.

I for one loved it, mainly because I have had, for the longest time, a fantasy booking feud involving Essa Rios getting pissed off at thinking Eddie Guerreo was calling him out only to find his was saying 'esse'.

= RATINGS

As far as the episode, I love how it portrays the Mexicans as being able to do anything as long as it's for money.

I think that's what this season is about. Pretty much all of what they've done has paid homage to some sort of movie or movie genre.

It was another good episode though. Randy was at his best in this episode.

I loved that episode. My favourite bit was "oh god, one of them's a war veteran, we're gonna have to give him some change!" but props go out to the continual belief that Kyle's idea was for Cartman to jump the homeless, especially at the end.l

Edited by King Of Shit

The guy trying to kill himself had me in tears laughing. Oh god. This show just keeps getting better and better and better. Some shows get worse with age, but South Park seems to be able to focus on the main four characters, while seriously giving secondary characters lots of development (Ms. Garrison, Randy Marsh, Butters). I mean, Randy Marsh in that episode was perfect.

"Cherry... ewwwch!"