South Park

Mick

they'll play it at midnight EST

Good stuff. Not the best, but it's awesome knowing there's more South Park on the way.

Something that bothered me, though - when the hell did Kenny get a brother? Or have I just been stupidly blind all this time that I never noticed him?

He's always had a brother, but I don't think they've ever had him speak.

Good stuff. Not the best, but it's awesome knowing there's more South Park on the way.

Something that bothered me, though - when the hell did Kenny get a brother? Or have I just been stupidly blind all this time that I never noticed him?

He's always had a brother, but I don't think they've ever had him speak.

Wow.

This is honest to God the first time I've ever noticed him. Wow.

• Like 1

HE's actaully been shown to have multiple siblings (Y)

That's Kevin. I always confused him with the character Dog Poo. :shifty:

I thought it was a good episode. Despite being a shite joke; 'Bummers' kept getting a laugh out of me. Way better than last season's opener.

It was the fact that Butters never corrected the mistake that made it so funny.

I laughed so hard at Butters trimming the bonsai tree for some reason

Okay, it was mildly entertaining, but it's a reminder that South Park is no better than Family Guy for its "random humour", are they really trying to pass off a "wizard alien omg overreaction from the men in charge again" is any less random than Peter being attacked by a chicken? The creators are absolute morons for ever thinking their style of humour is that different from Seth Macfarlane's, their only benefit is that they have a slightly better ratio in the shit to good episodes situation.

• Like 2