January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

stokeriño

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

Aston Villa have agreed a fee in the region of £15m for Brentford striker Scott Hogan, according to Sky sources.

Sky reckon it's £9m rising to £12m.

Not sure if it's been covered but it seems Ighalo is off to China for £20m.

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I imagine Sky are discounting the money that goes directly to Rochdale due to a sell on clause. 

Possibly. But they reported earlier that they won't be getting the £15m they wanted after all, and instead it'd be £9m/£12m. We'll see.

Sunderland's £7.5m bid for Ulloa was rejected and it's looking like he's going nowhere.

LOL.

Sky - Let's go quickly now to our reporter who has an exclusive with Palace Chairman Steve Parrish.

"Steve, any news on Mama Sakho?"

"No."

And that was it.

30 minutes ago, Nerf said:

It literally says "Barbecue" on the label, Linikles.

Tbf you can get HP Barbecue sauce. 

71035011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=47ad40

• Like 1

Spending that much on Hogan isn't actually as bad as it sounds, even if it is £15m. Hourihane, Bree, Lansbury and Bjarnason were paid for by Gestede leaving. Ayew and Westwood leaving for about £9M means we've only spent £6M more than we've received, which isn't so bad. Saying that, I'm not convinced he's what we needed, but yanno, I'm just annoyed that people on Twitter are accusing us of buying the league. 

11 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Spending that much on Hogan isn't actually as bad as it sounds, even if it is £15m. Hourihane, Bree, Lansbury and Bjarnason were paid for by Gestede leaving. Ayew and Westwood leaving for about £9M means we've only spent £6M more than we've received, which isn't so bad. Saying that, I'm not convinced he's what we needed, but yanno, I'm just annoyed that people on Twitter are accusing us of buying the league. 

You should ask for a refund. 

3 hours ago, Matticus said:

GetReading, Reading's local news outlet just got trolled by someone giving false info that we are signing a striker called Yermas Dildo..... :lol:

He's great in and around the box