January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

stokeriño

Looked up their squad, I had literally no idea that Pienaar played for them.

Sunderland being shit is great. Getting relegated and still looking down on them is a nice feeling. We have a Champions League winning manager while they have a shell of a one. 

What do you mean Marcus Bent is in Jail?

12 hours ago, TCO said:

Sunderland being shit is great. Getting relegated and still looking down on them is a nice feeling. We have a Champions League winning manager while they have a shell of a one. 

So good he failed to beat Norwich, Villa and Sunderland and managed to get relegated in the process.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

So good he failed to beat Norwich, Villa and Sunderland and managed to get relegated in the process.

DON'T YOU BAD MOUTH RAFA!! :(

12 hours ago, TCO said:

I wouldn't exactly gloat just yet. I mean they've survived for this long and Newcastle have been relegated twice whilst Sunderland have stayed in the Prem. 

• Like 2

Just now, Adam said:

Sky are reporting that Burnley have had a £10 million bid for Robert Snodgrass accepted.

Take note West Ham. 

Yeah, but we were run by mentalists. Now we've had the #Rafalution and everything is rosy*

*apart from our defence is still amateurish and we couldn't put away Hull reserves in the cup.

:(Y):

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Sky are reporting that Burnley have had a £10 million bid for Robert Snodgrass accepted.

That'll be him out of the squad tomorrow night then. Nice.

Still expecting Markovic to come in and score though, because Liverpool. :/

23 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Yeah, but we were run by mentalists. Now we've had the #Rafalution and everything is rosy*

*apart from our defence is still amateurish and we couldn't put away Hull reserves in the cup.

:(Y):

Plus we're not doing any noticeably better than when a first time caretaker manager had the same objective and we're utterly toothless when we're missing one fairly middling playmaker with an attitude problem. The time for gloating at Sunderland is a long way off just yet.

7 hours ago, Just Joe said:

With very little time to work, with none of his own players and a fundamentally broken club.

Lets see where both clubs are in a year's time! Maybe Sunderland can sack another manager and pull 10 wins out of the hole in the last few months again? Stranger things have happened.

Edited by TCO

8 hours ago, Colly said:

Hull selling Snodgrass is about as suicidal as Sunderland selling Defoe.

Eh, depends on what kind of character he is, new manager might've decided that anyone not totally committed to keeping them up can go...especially if he's been told he can re-invest.

Or, more likely, their owners are mental.

Edited by Jimmy

I mean, he looks alright? I hope this isn't the new Neville.

West Ham have now had a bid accepted for Snodgrass, so he has to choose between them and Burnley. Apparently West Ham have gone the other way on their bids now, instead of offering ludicrously low sums they've offered more than Burnley did even though Burnley's lower offer was also accepted, which seems a little silly.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Adam said:

I mean, he looks alright? I hope this isn't the new Neville.

West Ham have now had a bid accepted for Snodgrass, so he has to choose between them and Burnley. Apparently West Ham have gone the other way on their bids now, instead of offering ludicrously low sums they've offered more than Burnley did even though Burnley's lower offer was also accepted, which seems a little silly.

They are the worst at haggling. 

"2mil

Mate he's worth 10mil...I can't sell  for 2 mil ffs

Fine I'll give you 12.5mil

But he's  only worth 10....

FFS here have a 15mil"

• Like 2