January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

stokeriño

46 minutes ago, Troy Saint said:

No more Cleverley popping up as a winger? Solid business.

Must have a quota for how many ex Man United players you can have within the squad at any one time :shifty:

17 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Bit of an idiot if you ask me, I mean, who gets a tattoo of themself on their face?

I did comment on the post asking if we could transfer a new graphics guy, so far they haven't got back to me. :( 

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

Bit of an idiot if you ask me, I mean, who gets a tattoo of themself on their face?

To make it worse it's a tattoo of himself placed so it looks like he's kicking his own nose. 

1 hour ago, Troy Saint said:

I did comment on the post asking if we could transfer a new graphics guy, so far they haven't got back to me. :( 

I can't even read the comments on Everton's Facebook page anymore. It could be a post about the club shop being open and there'd still be 400 comments saying "stop worrying about the club shop and sign some players Koeman you shit Dutch bastard" or something similar.

Schneiderlin in and Cleverley out incidentally is superb business. Cleverley is awful.

On 05/01/2017 at 15:39, Gazz said:

He looks computer generated.

You can still flog him to Man City in three years though for £50m+

Six months. £80m.

Former Chelsea player and one time great signing on Football Manager Conor Clifford has signed for Dundalk!

I really only mention that because he was great for me in several FM games. :shifty: