WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

2 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

I should be getting the 400 tokens to unlock a character for my next daily award, but....the game isn't awarding the daily. Its been well over 24 hours since I got the last prize....

Weird you didn't get the vs. rewards. I got mine last night, I think.

I got a compensation package thing but not my actual rewards. It's a shit as I really needed that gum!

I got the daily finally....and got 8 tp for the Showboat Ziggler I already have. The compensation package I got 3 tokens I didn't need.

Is it me, or is the difficulty level of the Legends for the voting way off? I've had trouble beating the easiest Sting a few times using wrestlers who should walk all over him. 

Some goodies have been sent out today! 

Anyone missing vs rewards should have them now, and check the messages tab as there's also 8 free rare tokens (JBL's born, Cena's wristbands, yin yang etc.) given for free. They say in the same message that these rare tokens will soon be available in gauntlet and LT Tours as well as the ways you can get them at present. Can't fault that!

With my vs rewards I was lucky enough to get 3 Wyatt masks so my Reigns is 2* silver now, and so is Rollins and Kane after yesterday. Finally got the one yin yang in victory loot of all places, and the robes I needed for Kane were through the daily event.

That message they sent out about tokens is the only reason I've decided not to take a break, after all. But honestly, I'm playing Marvel Puzzle Quest more than WWE Champions right now.

Thanks to the free tokens, I've leveled up Cena and NXT Rollins. I need one JBL token to level up Triple-H. But I still need 5 elbow pads to level up a technician. Can't decide whether to level up NXT Ambrose or Kevin Owens, though. Will probably be Ambrose, because I use his finisher to break boxes if hitting the move is a guaranteed win. I don't use Goldust enough to level him up before either of the other two.

I need more green and red TP to level up Cena's moves, but I've got Rollins' moves all maxed out.

(I'm not reinstalling the game on my tablet due to the tokens being sent out. The game is too much of a hassle to play on it.)

*edit* They've sent out a message about players having issues with the game that they're trying to fix. Well, I've got one that the message didn't cover: I just lost two matches as NXT Rollins against a showboat Ziggler that I should have won (Had a 125+ talent advantage), except a. He had more starting health than  me and b. His finisher did 4k + and 5k damage both matches....without breaking any gems beyond what the finisher does on its own. 

Edited by GhostMachine

Cashed in some superstar chips...

two star GOLD... Xavier Woods.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anybody still plays this or not but I was messing around with it and got enough stuff to get one of the mega superstars and for the first time ever I actually got the featured guy and not just more Prime Time Player points or something!

3 star Seth Freaking Rollins! :w00t:

• Like 1

Here's a screen of my progress. I subscribe to the Shane O Mac pack but other than that, I don't spend money on the game. So yes, I do hoard coins and dollars!

My Seth will become 2* gold on Monday when I get the remaining yin yangs which are guaranteed prizes from vs this week. Once I get 5 more Microphones I can either take Cena to 2* gold, or Andre up to 2* silver. Tempted to go with Andre as his moves are really good the higher you take him.

Screenshot_20170601-093902.png

My last unlock, I got 400 coins for an unlock as a daily reward a few days ago. Ended up with starter level Darren Young. I now have both members of the Prime Time Players, but I rarely use Titus at all, as he's my weakest Powerhouse. (My two best are Reigns and Strowman. I also have Luke Harper, whose talent is 10 pts higher than Titus'.) Won't use Darren Young much until I power him up a lot more. My go-to Acrobat is NXT Rollins. I also have Neville.

Latest gripe? I almost believe either the game is bugged when playing against Alberto Del Rio in Saturday Night Slam, or the programmer has a raging hard-on for him. I've had piss me off level issues against ADR the last couple of weeks.

Last week: It too FIVE tries to beat him, despite the fact I was using wrestlers who should have made him their bitch. Most frustrating part is that I needed one frickin' gem match to hit a finisher that would have pinned him the very first time. I wasn't getting gems I needed during all those losses, and 4 out of the 5 losses he got a Wild Card with one of his first two moves.

This week: Went up against him using NXT Ambrose, who has around 100 points on ADR. After I did my first gem match, ADR had THREE Wild Cards in a row before I got another turn (the first time I've ever had an opponent get 3 WCs in a row, I might add), and the board was heavily favored toward him right off the bat as far as gem colors were concerned. Fortunately, I managed to eek out a win....after I got a Wild Card. And if I hadn't set up Ambrose to use the green move that locks gems, I likely would have lost.

*edited to add* I wish they'd add a way to trade t-shirts in for other loot (Props or Tokens, for instance) once the PPV events are over. 

Edited by GhostMachine

• 2 months later...

Anyone still playing this?

A few weeks ago I was finally able to level up my Seth Rollins NXT to 3 star bronze - and thanks to the SummerSlam event offering the 3* gold HBK caps as prizes, I took him to 3* silver and he's stupidly overpowered, but I'm not complaining! 

He has 61,500 health, and his finisher is worth 16k with the two blue gems it breaks afterwards. His middle move is 14k, but allows you to create 4 blue gems. That always offers a minimum of a wild card, and because each blue gem is worth 1080, that's a minimum of 5k more on top. I have another green move as his 3rd, and that's 13k too - couple this with the fact acrobats load faster than any other class, and he's almost unstoppable.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got enough 2-star chips to cash in a few days ago....and got 2 bronze King Barrett. Meh. I needed another Powerhouse like I needed another hole in the head. 

But...

Fan Appreciation Week is going on. You collect 500 fan appreciation flags (good luck with that!) or spend 500 cash to unlock a fan appreciation crate, which have 2 star and 3 star wrestlers in them. I spent 500 cash (I have 25 flags right now), and have 250 left. I got...

2 silver Bret Hart. :w00t:

My first 2 silver wrestler. I need more posters to level up his moves. He's at 1419. My best wrestler prior to unlocking him was Roman Reigns at 1176. 

• Like 1