WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

Is the faction falling apart, or just in a lull? Nothing's been going on at all while I've been playing the last couple of days, and the last two messages I saw while in the faction screen were both about members leaving. 

Also, i don't like the changes in the last update. Subclasses of classes is a real headache....

Edited by GhostMachine

3 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Is the faction falling apart, or just in a lull? Nothing's been going on at all while I've been playing the last couple of days, and the last two messages I saw while in the faction screen were both about members leaving. 

Also, i don't like the changes in the last update. Subclasses of classes is a real headache....

Baddarina and I left the faction when we were instructed to do so due to the Faction Feud issues they're having. But rather than applying to come back in, I just joined a near full one. Tbh there's only a handful of us still very active so the healing on superstars rarely happens, even when I need just 4 people to heal a guy. 

Eh, I'm kind of getting fed up with the game, myself. First of all, I deleted it from my tablet because it runs too slow. None of my wrestlers are higher than single silver becaise I don't play it much on it, and I'm nowhere near unlocking anyone you don't get/earn by default.

Second of all, I've had tons of 1gem rain hand the opponent a win while I can't get matches to save my life' bullshit going on lately. Just did a Versus a few minutes ago that I should have dominated because it let Bray Wyatt do almost 4k worth of damage right off the bat through a gem rain, and charged up his finisher to boot. 

Third, there's some shenanigans going on. I was doing Dean's Daily and went to do the match vs. the Shield, which said they were around 1500 talent. Ummm....yeah, right. When the match started, they each had over 17k health and did major damage. I only managed to win by the skin of my teeth, using a team with 1690 talent AND with class advantages against both. (I got one star, one wrestler was injured, and the one I won with only had about 300 health left)

Fourth, scarce and rare tokens might as well be fucking mythical. I've yet to get any rare or scarce tokens from the bags you get for completing 5 dailies. The only wrestlers I have past one star are a Trickster (Big Show) and a Powerhouse (Roman Reigns) and I'm nowhere near getting anyone else there.

My log in prize in a couple of days should be 400 Premium tokens...or whatever the ones that unlock a wrestler for 400 are called. If I get another showboat or powerhouse, I'm taking a break from the game. I have 4 showboats, 3 powerhouses, 3 technicians, 2 tricksters and only 1 acrobat and striker. I love technicians, so I've got no problem if I get another unlocked, but I don't want another showboat or powerhouse.

4 hours ago, Baddar said:

They are releasing an update in a few days to fix the bug which has main event tag teams starting with more health than they should. 

Thank fuck.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Baddar said:

They are releasing an update in a few days to fix the bug which has main event tag teams starting with more health than they should. 

They should make up for that by giving main event tag teams 5 health each member for a week.....

• Like 1

So the WM event has started, to determine which of the 4 finalists we'll be getting for free after Mania itself. I've won all the stars on normal for each guy. Will do hard later in the week. From what I can gather, the more matches you win against the superstar you want to get for free, the more votes they get.

I'd prefer to get HBK or Stone Cold, but I don't mind which one of the four I end up with (Sting and Andre the other two). It's somebody new regardless. 

Should be HBK, because like you said, he really is Mr. Wrestlemania. But I will be beating the everloving shit out of Sting as often as I can until this is all over with. Because a. Sting is my favorite wrestler of all time (besides Undertaker) and b. It would funny as hell to have him win.

• Like 1

I should be getting the 400 tokens to unlock a character for my next daily award, but....the game isn't awarding the daily. Its been well over 24 hours since I got the last prize....

Weird you didn't get the vs. rewards. I got mine last night, I think.