WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

Got 400 coins from a fight (have 255 at the moment) and used them. It unlocked.....a gold star Dolph Ziggler. Gee, goody. That makes 3 Showoffs I have now. I need another Acrobat, Striker or Trickster. 

On the good news front, I finally got 5 dumbells and enhanced Reigns. But i need to enhance Triple-H, Cena, Rollins, Owens and Ambrose. Owens and Rollins are my only silvers right now. Of the 5, Rollins is the closest to getting enhanced, because I only need 2 jump ropes.

How often do they usually run it? Looks quite fun. Waiting another 10mins til I can fully heal my Cena before even attempting it though.

15 hours ago, Baddar said:

The more you play, you'll find the ropes are easy to come by compared to other acrobat stuff.

After today's daily, I'll be 5 tokens short of opening a superstar crate. Can't wait to get me a duplicate Darren Young!

Aaaand 8 Darren Young training points. Fuck off.

• Like 1

"Head back out there and join the battle again! Increasing your TEAM TALENT by 91558 will knock your REWARDS up a tier!
Only 91558? I'll get right on that. Thanks.

Prepare for the influx of Heal Requests too, I guess.
On the plus side, you can do the same Blitz repeatedly.

I got my first two-star, THE RYBACK!

Cena is my go to guy at the moment, despite Neville being "stronger". I have his moves at level 5 and all 3 do great damage. The hip toss is 1367 + choosing to make 2 red gems, which often clears an entire row if there are two present already. The 5 knuckle shuffle is 2601, and changes 3 black gems into yellow ones, which usually plays nicely into the AA which does 4133 damage. If I'm able to do a signature followed by the AA, even against a tougher opponent, it's sometimes difficult to kick out of.

I haven't gotten a new guy in a while. It probably isn't so but feels that way. I know the past few have been duplicates.

I'm also at a fork. I can enhance NXT Rollins to 1 gold star and keep building him, but i know that when I get Kofi's moves up to lvl 7 he's going to need a lot of the same tokens.
Should I do Rollins now and grind more for Kofi? or hold on to the tokens until I have Kofi ready to go to 3 Bronze? He's currently on lvl 5 on all his moves.

I don't have Kofi (NXT Rollins is my only Acrobat....dammit), but NXT Rollins can be a beast in certain situations. Once you get his Gutbuster (green move) to level 4, he's great, because it turns 3 gems that you pick to blue. Great for clearing out rows or setting up a wild card/extra turn. I sometimes use it to collect loot boxes, if I know I'm going to win regardless. I'm not a fan of the turnbuckle powerbomb, though, because it rarely gives the 2x to gems I'll actually end up using. I tend to only activate it if I'm going to follow up with one of his other two moves. 

Right now, I'm glad I unlocked DDP. Not only because he's one of my favorite wrestlers (even if this version has his old spinning powerbomb finisher instead of the Diamond Cutter), but his Russian Legsweep is pretty wicked. I've been using him and Ziggler to farm loot off of Wyatt and Rollins, the two starting fights of the game. Because right now I can't do much to advance. I need to enhance most of my wrestlers but don't have the items, don't have enough tickets to do another gauntlet blitz, and have gone as far as I can at the moment on everything else. (Winning the tag match to unlock DDP was luck, because I was at a 100+ pt talent disadvantage!)

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 1