WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

I've been playing some, and am about to hit level 4. So far I have Cena, the Rock, Roman Reigns, Triple-H and Seth Rollins (NXT) unlocked, and I prefer to use Cena or Triple-H if I can. (I need more training pts and tokens to use on Rock and Rollins) I need to go re-do several matches to try and get 3 stars.

Probably won't be spending a dime of real money on the game. But if I do, it won't be any time soon.

This game is broken as shit. I can't heal my Roman Reigns even though he's on low HP. I can't even see how much HP he has so it seems like he's at full.

7 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

I have like no one I can level up or enhance. I am kinda stuck waiting for free loot and hoping for the best because none of my guys can compete in the matches I am up to

Dean's Daily is handy. It switches up every four hours so you can play through it again. The loot is either coins, tokens or loot boxes. I got a few things I needed in them a few days ago. It's not something which has amazing payouts (on normal anyway) but you're always earning XP, and levelling up hands out free stuff too.

They should call it Dean's... Six Times A Day-ly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, darkrayne said:

I noticed during tag matches that the AI can break up pins.

Wonder if there is a way for us to do that?

You can. It's by using the tag me in button when it pops up in the corner. Be careful though, as you'll lose your option to tag out, so may lose the match anyway if your guy is near "danger" health. 

25 minutes ago, darkrayne said:

I noticed during tag matches that the AI can break up pins.

Wonder if there is a way for us to do that?

You have to wait until there is a bubble next to your partner's name that says "tag me in" 

if you are pinned and still have health left, tap that and they'll come in to make the save.... basically what Baddar said.

Also, they upped the max restores you can have.  It is now eight instead of five and it seems that the wrestlers regenerate health a lot quicker now.  Glad I took that survey a few days ago.

Edited by edcq1987