WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

2 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

You guys know you don't have to maintain the rank right? It said it rewards you based on the highest rank you reached,

I'm trying to maintain the rank to get the division bonus. It's worth an extra 2k and 4 tokens instead of 3. I woke up at 550 so should be fine.

What I hate is not being able to get certain tokens to enhance wrestlers. I've got Reigns, Kane, Triple-H, and I think Rollins maxed, but don't have enough tokens to enhance them. In Reigns' case, I have 0 out of 5 barbells or whatever they are. The others I just don't have enough of certain ones.

As of a few minutes ago, Ambrose is my highest wrestler, with Cena second. 

Each day gives you a chance at different colored tokens. Every daily event has a diferent color to it. EG: Raw = Red/Powerhouse Smackdown = Blue/Athletics etc

And I'm stuck needing to level up moves before I can enhance any of my main stars :( 

I did RAW on Monday, and got NO dumbells at all. Just the other Powerhouse tokens. It was only offering dumbells as rewards for matches too high for me to even attempt.

Logged in today, and it gave me a film reel and something like 200 regular coins for the tournament. WTF? I more than qualified for 200 superstar coins, not regular ones.

Edited by GhostMachine

Got 200 coins earlier. i have 225 now.

And I'm still getting skunked on tokens. I've got 5 wrestlers to enhance now, and am not getting the tokens I need as drops. 

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 1

With my luck I probably won't get anyone OMG CESARO :lol::lol:

Only a Gold Star one tho :(

I got my 800 coins. Uber excited to add to my maxed out roster.

Proceed to get two 1-Gold Star Roman Reigns (who I already have).

And then, to add to my misery, in the past 24 hours I've pulled another 4 wrestler cars out of Cases. Anyone want points for guessing who they were? <_<

The Big Dog can bugger off any time he likes :angry:

• Like 1