WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

I finally saved enough in game dollars to buy a 400 superstar pack - got Darren Young. <_<

Funnily enough though, I was considering buying the Shane O'Mac pack as I figured I was having a good time with the game and it's only £9.49 - checked my play account, and I already had £9.53 credit from months ago. Bonus! Picked that up, and I'll get the Taker pack later on as that seems like good value too.

When somebody else bought the Taker and Shane packs before, I got bonus items in the faction. Do you only get that once, or each time a faction member purchases something? If it's the latter, look out for some freebies later!

Anyone else getting server errors? I can't seem to join. It loads 50% then comes up with a network error.

7 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

Iv sent a request to join the faction - Par7y Poison.

I'll add you as soon as I can connect.

And I too appreciate the constant healing of my Ryback. He's the drizzling shits. Good if I can hit a signature as each are over 2000pts but damn his defence sucks so bad.

21 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

I have plenty of tokens I just can't get enough specific wrestler ones to enhance anyone

I got taker at maced out 1 gold star, I need 1 more JBL horn and 1 more something else before can enhance him. Same for Seth Rollins and The Rock.

Try force closing the app if needed and reopening it, i just got back in again.

I decided to enhance silver John Cena because I agree with someone else that he's pretty overpowered.

Had troubles logging in, but I'm good now.

I'm in a spot where I just need a few tokens and I can level up half-a-dozen guys. Been two Kane masks away on Strowman for a week or so.

10 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

Iv sent a request to join the faction - Par7y Poison.

Okay you've been added

I have 4 waiting to be enhanced.

Need 2 film reels for Kane, 9 Jump Ropes for Rollins, 5 Wrenches 2 gum and 3 elbow pads for Ambrose, & 1 JBL Keychain and 4 hand exercisers for taker.

If you go into the tokens section of your locker, tapping on your token shows you which event you're able to get that token from.

• Like 2

I hope they patch out some of the bugs soon. My Reigns is currently broken (again). It says he's at max but isn't so starts at about 1000 health in a match, then when he gets injured, the first faction person heals him and instead of needing a 2nd, goes back to "full" again. It's more frustrating as I'm sure I can fuse him now but it isn't giving me the option. 

On 2/3/2017 at 03:13, Rocky said:

It seems you can. going by the help section

Reveal hidden contents

If you're looking to play your account on a new device, check out the steps below to ensure that the transition is as smooth as possible.

• Make sure you've connected a Facebook account to your game account that you want to save. Typically this is on your old device that you're moving away from.
  • Install WWE: Champions on your new device then press the "Login" button in the settings menu once you complete the tutorial.
  • Log in to your Facebook account that you've previously connected to your game account

Please Note: This bolded part is very important! If you log into a Facebook account that has never been previously connected to your game account, it will become permanently associated with the new game account that has no progress.

I've also created a Faction. Just search EWBattleground. Currently set to request only. Just post here with your IGN and I'll accept it asap.

BY the way Rocky, I am DrakeTheRed in game.

• Like 1