WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

I was extremely lucky to even win the match. Outclassed by more than 100 talent points, and no one hit their finishers (other moves, yes. finishers, no). And top ot that, one wrestler got injured but I managed to hit his finisher for some damage and tag out. 

He's a Showboat and uses yellow, purple and black gems. Finisher (yellow): Diamond Bomb - 776 dmg, pins opponent and destroys a random gem. Appealing Elbow Drop (purple) - 839 dmg, makes a random gem into a Protect gem. Russian Leg Sweep - 437 dmg, makes 2 random gems into yellow gems. Right now, his finisher is level 2, and the other moves are level 3. His talent is 611, and i need 2 sunglasses to enhance him. I believe he does the most damage from yellow gems.

I played through gauntlet on hell. Did alright, and managed to get through 10 of 12 matches before bailing on 11 against Rollins. My Cena had 7k of health left compared to his 17k, and the reward was only 2 pro prop boxes anyway.

Managed to get enough for a superstar crate, and I got Goldust. I'll take it, as he's new, but I won't bother enhancing him as I already put everything I earn into KO and Ambrose, my other technical guys. It takes my roster to 14, which will mean I get 7 health packs instead of 6.

Strife in the Fastlane has started. Same kind of thing as the Chamber one, including Fastlane shirts. Wish you could combine them with the Chamber ones as they'll just sit there now. Ranges from a few hundred to over 3000.

I got all 12 stars on normal, looked at hard and saw that it was easily doable too, except Cesaro is required for the main event. :/

I got all 12 stars on normal, also. Then did the first fight on hard, only got one star, and can't proceed until some of my wrestlers heal up, because I used up all my heals doing Smackdown and Dean's Daily.

On hard, the New Day match will be iffy, I can beat Braun Strowman using Dean Ambrose (859 talent), and I don't have Cesaro, either.

How many t-shirts will I need to be able use them, and when will I be able to? Once the event is over?

As far as Smackdown goes, I was only able to do the first 3 matches, and only got a total of 7 stars. On Dean's Daily I've done every match except the Kane one and the main event, I need to heal up before doing those, and I have 19 out of 27 stars right now. I only got 2 stars from the Ziggler/Miz and Cena matches. (Would have 3-starred the Cena one, but I was going for loot boxes)

Oh, and I have 2 accounts for the game now. I've been playing using the Bluestacks Android emulator on my computer, but last night I started one on a Nook that used to belong to my father (he's using a laptop now, and hasn't touched the Nook in ages). Joined the faction on that one as GhostMachine71. Weird thing is, both accounts use the same Google account, so I was surprised my first account didn't just transfer over. But I won't be on the new account nearly as much as this one.  

I'm waiting for Versus mode to end. I ranked pretty high and hopefully I can get some useful drops. I have a Cena, Rock, and Roman close to be enhanced. I need a bunch of Boss logos and for Roman I need like 6 Wyatt masks

10 of my 11 wrestlers currently need items so that I can enhance them. They are all stuck around 850-870. Very annoying as there is no way I am paying and the ones they give out day to day tend not to be the ones I need (such as Cena's wristbands x1 which is the only thing I need to enhance Cena and Rock)

6 minutes ago, cmb211087 said:

10 of my 11 wrestlers currently need items so that I can enhance them. They are all stuck around 850-870. Very annoying as there is no way I am paying and the ones they give out day to day tend not to be the ones I need (such as Cena's wristbands x1 which is the only thing I need to enhance Cena and Rock)

It's a grind, but what I've done at times is save up the in game dollars. 150 buys you a token pack. You don't always get what you need but if you're 1 away, you might get lucky.

• Like 2

When I've bought a token pack, I've always got at least 1 of the items I need.

Because I put all my original acrobat tokens into Neville, I'm saving up a 2nd time so I can take Rollins past level 30. Still 3 shoes and 4 comets away though, so won't buy tokens just yet.