E3 2017

GoGo Yubari

1 minute ago, GoGo Yubari said:

So basically if Mixer took off, then popular streamers would be irritatingly hard to beat in The Darwin Project is the message I'm getting from that.

Wait, really? I must have missed something?

Just now, Ruki said:

Wait, really? I must have missed something?

It seemed like someone got a buff from someone watching on Mixer. It's clearly meant to be the patronage/sponsor thing from The Hunger Games.

Just now, GoGo Yubari said:

It seemed like someone got a buff from someone watching on Mixer. It's clearly meant to be the patronage/sponsor thing from The Hunger Games.

That is actually a cool as fuck concept. One I would never bother playing even if they begged me but the idea is really cool

• Like 1

Amidst all these "SUPER HYPER REALISTIC 4K 60FPS GRAPHICS", this DBZ thing has been the best looking thing so far. Look at all those colours and crazy particle effects!

• Like 2

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

That is actually a cool as fuck concept. One I would never bother playing even if they begged me but the idea is really cool

Yeah, it's actually a really brilliant integration idea but that would drive me nuts as a player.

holy shit, Not Blade Runner looks beautiful. They're really showing off how good a lot of different aesthetics look on this console.

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

I like the look of The Last Night. Don't know what it is as a game but it looks cool

Yeah, another visually interesting looking game. Got a sort of Flashback, Blade Runner vibe.

And that Artful Escape thing? Man, there's some weird shit on display during this conference...

For all this talk of team work, he sure did ditch his ship mate to be eaten by that shark pretty quickly...

"Yeah, you stay here on the ship. We're off to find the real adventure."

Oh shit, that Orc has Scorpion's hook! I hope you can use something like that too.

Loving the look of the big army battles too.

I love that Bruz is Australian for some reason. Well, it is Lord of the Rings, I suppose they would sound like an Aussie or New Zealander...