E3 2017

GoGo Yubari

Wait.... nearing the end? Is the conference almost over already? What the shit?

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

So I was watching this and I thought "Huh not really my thing but at least it's something new"

And then it turned out to be a sequel! :lol: 

I thought the same thing.

Wolfenstein?

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

I don't know if I want to play that but I would watch the hell out of it if it was a show

That's my thoughts on it. I'm not big on FPS games...but the story/world seem super cool. 

Wulfenstein definitely could have stood out just fine on one of the Xbox or Sony conferences, and that's saying a lot because there was a ton of good shit on that Xbox conference.

Also if anyone's bored, Devolver Digital seems to basically be putting on an absurdist dissection of any and all E3 press conferences.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Wulfenstein definitely could have stood out just fine on one of the Xbox or Sony conferences, and that's saying a lot because there was a ton of good shit on that Xbox conference.

Also if anyone's bored, Devolver Digital seems to basically be putting on an absurdist dissection of any and all E3 press conferences.

Johnny Mundo was on it!

I really have no desire to join mixer. I already have both tinder and grindr.

• Like 1