E3 2017

GoGo Yubari

5 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

It turns out that the rewards for watching the Microsoft conference on Mixer include a free copy of Rare Replay. You can still claim it by watching the re-run.

oh god damn it, I already paid for that game like two years ago and then never played it. Between that, Life is Strange, and Watch Dogs all being made available for free June is the "stop buying so many games if you're not going to play them within a month of buying them" month.

Also:

warning: graphic violence. But also it's incredible.

• Like 1

I had to miss the press conferences I wanted to see yesterday, so this could be the first one I'm looking forward to. I don't even think there are any games that I care to know more about, with South Park and Assassin's Creed: Origins the only ones on my radar, but I'm hoping for a nice dose of idiocy.

6 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

If nobody says "driveatar" during this Crew segment I'm gonna get real mad.

THIS IS THE WORST UBISOFT PRESS CONFERENCE EVER

• Like 3

Any of you guys played 'The Division'? If so, you'd be aware that you should take what Ubisoft says, divide it by 20, add some shitty coding and then you should have some idea of the finished product.

• Like 1