E3 2017

GoGo Yubari

16 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

This lady running the Treehouse thing is chill as fuck and I love it. It's soothing

The Treehouse stream is always so great. Just thoroughly pleasant people showing off video games.

Also the villains in Mario Odyssey are "an evil wedding planning firm" because Nintendo is at full-strength Nintendo.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

The Treehouse stream is always so great. Just thoroughly pleasant people showing off video games.

Also the villains in Mario Odyssey are "an evil wedding planning firm" because Nintendo is at full-strength Nintendo.

Called "Broodal". Brilliant.

And the power to possess other beings is called "cap-ture". 

Edited by Robsturgh
  • Like 3

They didn't say anything about it being a port, so I'd assume it isn't. I think a better question to ask is if it's a Pokemon game using the mechanics/basic plot of the main Pokemon series, or if it's something like those games where you're playing as like an RPG party of Pokemon going through dungeons. But then, in the Nintendo spotlight they say it's a "core" title.

Bleh. I bought a 2ds for the sole sake of Pokemon sun but I won't be getting a switch at all, so I selfishly hope it's not a core proper game. It would be fantastic and something that I've looked forward to for years but these days I can't justify dropping that much cash on a whole console I wouldn't otherwise be interested in so meh :shifty:

9 hours ago, Ruki said:

I think I want a Switch.

Yeah, this year's big Christmas purchase for me and the better half will either be a Switch or a Playstation VR. Leaning towards a Switch after today.