E3 2017

GoGo Yubari

Hmmm, I wonder if original Xbox backwards compatability will bring back online? And if it will be able to use discs like on 360, would certainly make prices shoot up. Would be neat if they added them to GWG as well.

Oh man, I hope this has some substance behind it because just jetting around like Iron Man is cool as fuck. I'd just be worried it might end up like Destiny.

There was a handful of stuff (Bit disappointed by a lot of things in all honesty and I've only got a PS4) I liked from that conference but there's only one Xbox exclusive that I'm gutted about is the pirate game. That looks like it'd be a right laugh to play with friends. 

That bioware game...very cautious, I need to know more about it. What they showed doesn't have any substance, it looks great but what is the point of the game. Why should I buy it? 

I'm super-interested in playing a lot of those games. Not sure if I'm super-interested in getting a One X any time soon, even though things looked pretty.

I know it's just games or whatever but I am super down right now :( That Bioware thing is everything I hate about games. I don't want to ever play that and I am super excited for everything they do no matter what. So like what I have to wait 5 more years for a good Bioware game again?

4 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I know it's just games or whatever but I am super down right now :( That Bioware thing is everything I hate about games. I don't want to ever play that and I am super excited for everything they do no matter what. So like what I have to wait 5 more years for a good Bioware game again?

There's always whatever the Bioware B team will be moving onto now that Andromeda is done. :pervert:

1 hour ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

There's always whatever the Bioware B team will be moving onto now that Andromeda is done. :pervert:

You jest sir but I will love whatever the hell it is. Innovation can suck it. I'll take the same Bioware game with a different setting over and over again until the end of time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

That opening was cute

Does anyone have VR or even know anyone who does? I kinda feel like it's a failure already

One of my friends has a VR set. But I'm ready for the fad to disappear.