Big Brother Thread

The Big Bratwurst

Not sure if any of you watch Big Brother, but I love it and was thinking maybe it needs its own thread. So, here's this :P

What's everyones favorite and least favorite member of the BB house both this season and all time?

Watching the American version. I love Kevin, but I did not expect to like him at all. Have Jessica in a pool with some friends, which has turned out to be a terrible choice. Cody is hilarious as I don't think we've ever seen a reality tv contestant who is so deadpan. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rooney! said:

Saw ten minutes of that Love Island before GBOF on Sunday. Makes Big Brother look like the fucking Shawshank Redemption. Embarrassingly vapid, pointless and artificial.

To be fair... you won't get Love Island just by watching 10 minutes of it halfway through the season. Just like you wouldn't get attatched to Big Brother if you join in halfway through. 

On 7/13/2017 at 06:50, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I really want Cody to stay because he is fascinating, but everything about him getting voted out this week will be amazing. His speech to the house, his interview with Julie. All of it. 

I never thought someone that boring could be so fun. If that makes any sense.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This Season has been great, lots of back and forth between alliances with head of household which makes for a more fun viewing. I hate when one side runs the house all the way through. I love/hate Paul though. He's great at getting everyone else to play his game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a month behind but basically caught up this weekend, I'm only four episodes behind now.

Jessica surprised me so much so I was sad to see her and Cody go. Loved watching them.

The last episode that I watched Mark got put up as the replacement nominee. I'm hoping for him now so I hope they turn on Matt.

This season has been both infuriating and fascinating. Everyone is following Paul, but I actually want to see if he can get to the end.

Raven might be the most annoying reality contestant I've ever seen, but it's amazing to see her continue to look for ways to get attention.

Thoughts on last night's episode.

Spoiler

While Jason has made some stupid comments on the live feeds, I was bummed to see him go. I was rooting for him.

Alex is soooo dumb. The dumbest. Why did you not put up Josh & Xmas!? She might be the worst player I've ever seen.

Was hoping for more awkwardness with Raven's exit interview, but at least Julie called her on some of her shit.

Probably more excited for Celebrity Big Brother than I should be, especially when it's just gonna be filled with D List celebrities. 

I will probably try Big Brother out for a celebrity edition because I am exactly the kind of sucker they're hoping to reel in. I wonder how many people will appear on it who've already appeared on Celebrity Apprentice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...