2017 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

1 hour ago, The Heartbreak Kid said:

Damn, alright. Well it was a good run. Have fun, new guy.

Don't want to get your hopes up too high, but I'll put you in my league if @Dan doesn't get back to me by August 1st.

1 hour ago, The Heartbreak Kid said:

Damn, alright. Well it was a good run. Have fun, new guy.

Sorry man.:( We did give you a week and I tried emailing. Hopefully you can squeeze in A-League, otherwise you know we'll have you back next year.

I work 6 days a week so I don't frequent EWB as much as I used to. But I knew it was getting close to August so I thought I'd check in, to find out that I got replaced. I was going to put up a $50 gift card for the winner of this season, too. I thought that it would've been a nice prize for someone. Oh well.

I'm sure Dan will check in to claim his place. So I'm not getting my hopes up at all. To be honest I feel pretty bummed out about this. I feel like I waited a long time for a spot to open so I could get in. I never planned to let it go. I'd get so pumped up for the EWB league every year. I really enjoyed playing in it. I really enjoyed the people that I played with. Like the other leagues I'm in, the EWB league draft felt like a yearly tradition to me. Ultimately it's my fault for assuming my spot was secure. I don't know if I'll be back next year.

Best of luck to everybody this upcoming season.

Edited by The Heartbreak Kid
I had a lot to say & wasn't trying to act like a dick