Wanting to start a Fantasy Football league

Says it all in the title, and I want it to be with some of you here on EWB. I love fantasy football and alongside the one I'm always in, I want to participate in an EWB one as well. So, let me know if you're in! Hoping for 10-14 people.

:facepalm: this again

First, please don't use our tag, we've been doing this for 13 years in one league and 7 in the other, EWBFF is a thing, has been for awhile, there's two threads with it in its title in the first five topics on the forum.

We've got a standard roster set and scoring already set up, thus everyone in both leagues is familiar with how it works and can easily be switched between either league if the need arises.  I would be happy to stick a third league under the umbrella, because this type of thread pops up every year, if you can get that much interest and are willing to run it for more than one season.  So far, that hasn't happened.  

35 minutes ago, Maxx said:

:facepalm: this again

First, please don't use our tag, we've been doing this for 13 years in one league and 7 in the other, EWBFF is a thing, has been for awhile, there's two threads with it in its title in the first five topics on the forum.

We've got a standard roster set and scoring already set up, thus everyone in both leagues is familiar with how it works and can easily be switched between either league if the need arises.  I would be happy to stick a third league under the umbrella, because this type of thread pops up every year, if you can get that much interest and are willing to run it for more than one season.  So far, that hasn't happened.  

I've been in the same league for about ten years now and have had no issue keeping it going so if others from here would wanna join, then I'd have no problem at all keeping it up.

19 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

I'm down. I'm guessing you want it to be a keeper league? 

I'd be super down for a keeper league.

I have been playing fantasy for about 5 years now and run my own league, but the one thing I've never been a part of that I'd love is to be part of a keeper league!

So count me in, especially if we go keeper!