Cutthroat Fantasy Football Sign Up Thread

Maxx

Welcome to my new, not-so-original creation, designed to make everyone despise each other. It's a fantasy football league, but the name of the game is sabotage. I stole the idea from Food Network's new show in which 4 chefs have to cook dishes, while being sabotaged by other chefs. Each chef has $25,000 and before and during each round, their are auctions for items that can be of aide to a chef, or potentially ruin another chef. Stealing ingredients, being unable to use utensils, or adding in surprise ingredients are all possibly items that could be up for bidding. The last chef standing wins, and they take home whatever money they have left.

So I thought, why not work the same concept into Fantasy Football? The fantasy football draft is your time to shop for ingredients and cook your meal, so why not open it up to sabotage from other competitors? Are you brave enough to play and devious enough to win?

This will be an 8 team league and it will be a LIVE DRAFT, most likely taking play on our Mibbit chat thingy. When you sign up, mention what times work best for you and I'll try to put together a consensus. If you can't make the draft, you can't play. It will be a 10 round draft, with a standard roster and standard scoring.

Before each round of the draft, there will be an auction for terrible things you can do to other players. Maybe you'll make someone have to draft a kicker in Round 2, or maybe in Round 7 you'll find yourself only able to draft a player from a certain team. Or maybe you'll want to save your money and bid on some items that will aide you during the season, and help undo some of the damage other players have done to you.

Now, there will be a bit of an honor system here for some things, so don't sign up if you're going to be a dick and ignore things that were thrown your way. I will be keeping commish access to rosters on. Also, don't sign up if you're just going to stop paying attention two weeks in, because that's not fun for anyone.

So, who's in?

I'm available pretty much any time except Saturday nights.

1. Maxx

Interested. Can do most mornings, US EST - and Friday morning-Sunday Morning US EST (excl 10am-8am)

Love ya Plubster, but the odds are not in your favor on this one.