2015 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

I was in the A-league two years ago (true)

You guys got scared of me (opinion, but has evidence in the facts - the stated reason was time zones, but US time zones are more friendly to me than UK so it's clearly because scared)

I got put in the internationals last year (true)

I dunno, seems like it's at least more factual than Tom Brady's statements about deflategate. Worse case scenario it's second-least true. Possibly third after OJ Simpson's.

That is the least true statement.

HC, are you running B again?  I can't PM you.

Yes I will. I don't know why you can't PM me, but I'll clean out my inbox and send you one real quick.

Edit: My inbox is full since I'm not a donator atm, so I have to clean it out.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

I sure hope Mick and Forbes sign up. I need my trusty fantasy football jobbers.  

I mean Berober is my favorite jobber, but they're close. (H)

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Edited by caMeron esposiTo Forbes

Not this year! I'm gonna ride my absolute domination of you in Baseball into the actually important fantasy game!

I'm in again. I was in the International league. 

Not this year! I'm gonna ride my absolute domination of you in Baseball into the actually important fantasy game!

I haven't managed that team in months! You just try and actually do better than the runner-up game for once before coming at the two time champion! :lol:

I'm back!

Armed to the TEEFS with knowledge cos i've been to a stonking TWO GAMES now. :P 

I was in the A-league two years ago, then you guys got scared of me and put me in with the internationals last year :D

Edited by Maxx

I'm back!

Armed to the TEEFS with knowledge cos i've been to a stonking TWO GAMES now. :P 

I was in the A-league two years ago, then you guys got scared of me and put me in with the internationals last year :D

/profile/5090-plubby/">@Plubby looks like we'll be seeing how fearsome you really are.

My draft strategy has been fairly transparent for a few years now, so I should be an easy beat for all my trash talk. Really i'm the Chael Sonnen of fantasy football.

Mind you my draft strategy is still boss, transparent or no. So maybe i'll just win anyway.

Due to deserters (wtf bros!?) We merged International and B League, which also allowed me to increase our league to 10 by rescuing Dragsy and bringing Plubby up for a clobbering, if you're scoring at home.  League up later this week, maybe with a draft video OOOOOOOO

• Like 1