FIFA 18

Gazz

Ya know the points on professional on SB, how much would you say you get? Is it more than the projected cause it always seems to look like it's below 1000 points which is why I always go for World Class

2 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Ya know the points on professional on SB, how much would you say you get? Is it more than the projected cause it always seems to look like it's below 1000 points which is why I always go for World Class

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/20-10-2017-fifa-18-ultimate-team-guide/squad-battles-how-to-earn-the-most-points-and-win-on-legendary

That breaks down the scoring for each setting. I'd say playing on less than world class if you know you can win games at that level, is selling yourself short. 

Played like no games this weekend so suspect I've dropped to Gold 2. Rewards are still decent, and my first choice team is about as good as I can get without spending a fortune, so I'm just using my coins to work through the League SBCs at the moment. The prices on some of the silver cards is ridiculous.

7 hours ago, Baddar said:

Not being able to play all the SB matches has been a bit shit, but I've made up for it by making around 80k in the market in the last 24 hours. Can significantly improve my La Liga side with that, or build on it further and wait til I can invest in Bale/Suarez.

Possible solution for the problem is jumping on very briefly if you can, getting the new opponents, then playing the next day, getting the opponents for that stint. You should, if I understand it correctly, be able to do that, just don't leave it so long it goes into the next 8 hour stint.

Not much better but it's a partial solution, I suppose.

Well I've managed to get 34 of the 45 games played. Won 20, lost 14, and I'm comfortably in the Elite 3 tier, so I'll take that. 

Plus more trading this afternoon has earned me 170k in the bank, before the SB prize of 20k. Could easily bring in the likes of Oblak, Godin, Isco and one other with that, but I'm relatively happy with my squad at the moment. If I can hold off on spending it, I'd love to save up for Bale.