FIFA 18

Gazz

https://streamable.com/9skg9

Legendary squad battles. It's always fun to work hard to get a lead and then you concede from a 'through the foot, no-look, ninety degree angle chipped through ball into a control with one foot finesse volley with the other into the top corner' goal. You know, the ones where you have so much opportunity to defend against and don't break the laws of physics.

• Haha 2

I had one over the weekend where I was 1-0 up, my goalie caught a cross and was pushed out of play by one of their players. They score from the corner and then win in extra time.

image.png

SUBS:

image.png

RESERVES:

image.png

That's probably my best squad as I've got some loan players within my La Liga team. My Serie A team is pretty good too! 

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

https://streamable.com/9skg9

Legendary squad battles. It's always fun to work hard to get a lead and then you concede from a 'through the foot, no-look, ninety degree angle chipped through ball into a control with one foot finesse volley with the other into the top corner' goal. You know, the ones where you have so much opportunity to defend against and don't break the laws of physics.

You just cant teach that

25 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Falcao (who I packed from my SB rewards today), Fabinho, Ben Arfa, Icardi, Valero, Banega, Mussachio, Kolarov, Burki, Toprak, Piszczek. Most of them I'd packed at some point, Icardi and Toprak set me back 9000 between them but it paid off.

I had a lot of those players so i've followed suit. 

GK: Rulli
DR: Coleman
DC: Mascherano
DC: Mussachio
DL: Radu
CDM: N'Zonzi
CDM: Banega
CAM: Valero
CAM: Ben Arfa
ST: Icardi
ST: Falcao

I got Lars Bender....Could have been better <_<

Treated myself to Carrasco 85 with my squad battles prize. Got 225k sitting in the kitty now, but I'm determined to hold on to as much of it as possible. The likes of Godin, Casemiro and Kroos are all a bit pricey at the moment and will drop within a few weeks I reckon.

I've packed Sane and a grand total of fuck all. I did two of the SBC for Rui Costa without realising how expensive the others will be - I just can't make money like you lot do, but still ticking along with a Portugese league / Portugal team with a few extra players (like Sane) thrown in. 

You'd think given I've got Bonucci (88), Barzagli (85) and Benatia (84), they'd be able to deal with crosses but they prefer running around like headless chickens.

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

You'd think given I've got Bonucci (88), Barzagli (85) and Benatia (84), they'd be able to deal with crosses but they prefer running around like headless chickens.

Haha, I know. Also, the amount of times when I'm playing all I need Bas Dost to do is get into the box to get onto the end of a cross - and just won't get into a good position. IT's a weird mash up of a team I've got, but it seemed to work alright.