FIFA 18

Gazz

3 wins and a single loss against the 85 rated team today in squad battles. Leaves me in Elite 2 for now. A bit gutted about the loss but I'm in a better position than this time last week. Pretty sure you'd need 40+ wins on Legendary with plenty of clean sheets to get in Elite 1. Didn't keep one today. :/

I'm Elite 3, about 1000pts off 2. Won all four today with 3 clean sheets, didn't score many though (1-0, 2-1, 2-0, 1-0). Won the final one with a 120th minute header from a corner. Bellotti has been stuck on 99 goals now for about six games.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gazz said:

I'm Elite 3, about 1000pts off 2. Won all four today with 3 clean sheets, didn't score many though (1-0, 2-1, 2-0, 1-0). Won the final one with a 120th minute header from a corner. Bellotti has been stuck on 99 goals now for about six games.

Just like in real life. HE ONLY NEEDS 1 MORE FOR HIS 100TH....fails to score for about 10 games 

After 5 Squad Battle matches (first 5 i've done this week, including the one against that Castro team) I'm currently on 7,956 points. 3 wins and 2 losses (one of which was to the Castro team) all on Legendary. 

A 3-0 win, 4-2 win and a win on pens after a 2-2 draw whilst the two losses were 5-2 to Castro and a 2-1 loss to some team that had POTM Harry Kane as a CAM. 

So currently on Silver 1 and roughly about 800 points from reaching Gold 3. I'm off work tomorrow so should get my games done tomorrow and try and do some Saturday morning. I won't be able to do many over the weekend so the goal is to try and get to at the very least Gold 2 pushing for Gold 1. 

Won 2, lost 2 today. 

Lost my first match to an 81 rated sweaty PL team. Rashford up front with Mane and Salah flanking him. Only by the odd goal, but still, shit. 

Then I beat an 82 rated team, also PL but not so reliant on pace. And in match 3, the opponents were mostly silver/bronze and 68 overall, won 4-0.

Final game, 87 rated team. Suarez the striker with Messi and Ronaldo flanking him. Had some PL players in the side, and Begovic might as well have been De Gea with the saves he was pulling off. Ronaldo hit the post with a pen for them that they got after kicking my defender during a shot, so justice done, but Messi scored from a tight angle on 87 mins with their only shot on target. Typical.

Still in Elite 2. Want at least 3 wins tomorrow or I'll be knocked down.

Just now, MDK said:

I suppose. But they could do a stripped (heh) down one since they already have the womens international teams in there.

Probably. And I wouldn't mind playing with womens players.

Actually they should do it, and have them able to play in the same teams as men. I can just imagine the rage from the internet.

19 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Probably. And I wouldn't mind playing with womens players.

Actually they should do it, and have them able to play in the same teams as men. I can just imagine the rage from the internet.

God, the rage would be biblical.

12 minutes ago, Baddar said:

All I can imagine is that he/Colchester players are needed for a current/upcoming SBC. Managed to get another one at 250 buy now, so we'll see how much that fetches.

Strange.

Hey, do you know where I can find a list of player stats for FIFA players? I want to field a team of the tallest players possible for a laugh. 

6 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Futhead is good. Can specify whether you're after players for UT or Career mode, and it lists their full info.

Cheers, found a 6'11 player. He's going up front and I don't care that he might be a GK.

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

Futbin is decent for prices on Ultimate Team too, although I think Futhead are working on integrating it too so I'll probably go back to them. Futbin also has the advantage of showing the  rough prices for SBCs if you want to attempt them.

I care little for prices, just heights. 

2 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Try futwiz. 

Oh I found what I was looking for. I made an XI of players that are 6'6" or taller. Still slightly pissed off that my two forwards cant win a header though.