FIFA 18

Gazz

I tried to find a regular Morata at first but couldn't find a single one @Jericode

Played a weekend league game.
Lost 3-2
He had 6 shots, 5 on target
I had 24 shots, 16 on target. 
I had 2 shots further then 20 yards out. 

Fuck this fucking game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tomorrow, I ar be mostly buying IF Brozovic, Matuidi and Handadovic for my Serie A team.

And opening my squad battles rewards, I'm on for just sneaking into Elite 3, mainly through battering teams on Professional for around 1,100pts per game.

IF Brozovic looks tasty to be fair, I've got my eye on him as an option once my Prem team is completed. Picked up Schmeicel now so just need Salah and Morata.

I'm safely into Gold 1 and if I can be bothered I'll probably push for Elite 3. Professional is definitely my level though. The one time I've managed to put five past the AI on World Class, they scored 6 :shifty: 

World class I find very uneven, one game I was 4-1 up at halftime, felt like I could do literally nothing as it got pulled back to 4-4 and then I scored almost immediately to win 5-4. I've also won 7-1 on the same difficulty. I think the chemistry of the teams you face makes a big difference.

Somehow managed to lose my final SB game 0-1 on Professional. Missed Elite 3 by 380pts. This is what I don't understand about it, I can win 7-1 on World Class and I was 5-0 up in one game tonight at half time so I just passed around the back for the second half to get up my possession points. Then I play my final game and I can't create anything and I'm getting massacred by Smalling and Bailly on supposedly the same difficulty.

Think next time around I'm going to focus on the Squad Battles. I played roughly 14 games of Weekend League and won 5 of them... :( 
Managed to get a few Squad Battles done but only got up to one of the Silver levels. Think I played 4 games. 

I forgot though during the week that the Squad Battles lasts a lot longer and I tried too hard thinking about getting into the Weekend League. 

I'll get round to posting my squads at some point. I've been pretty lucky that I managed to buy some decent people before getting that TOTW De Bruyne (then obviously the people I've purchased afterwards, still got 80k left from over) and I've been lucky with people I've gotten through packs and by doing the SBC's such as Eriksen, Carvajal, Bernrndo Silva, Mahrez etc. 

35 minutes ago, Kaney said:

20171009_111435.png

There's a tribal tattoo that has HACKNEY on it, but it is in the right arm section, NOT the back of the neck. Court finds in @MDKs favour.

roots.png

Clearly back of neck, Gazz moves for a retrial.

• Confused 1