FIFA 18

Gazz

7fhAiCG.png

That's my new current team. Currently bombarding my way through Online Seasons with it. Went eleven games unbeaten from Div 8 to Div 6, and then typically went one too many and lost my last game for now 8-3 with each team having a man sent off. Funny old game. Rabiot is a monster in CM, so good at link up play.

• Like 1

Went 2-2 in the other 4 matches this afternoon. 

Leaves me on 63,934 for the week.  Currently the points needed for Elite 2 is 55,707. I'm not sure how much it'll change in 5 and a half hours but I think I have just done enough. Could have secured it if I hadn't have been shite today after having a great run of form Monday- Saturday. 

8 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Went 2-2 in the other 4 matches this afternoon. 

Leaves me on 63,934 for the week.  Currently the points needed for Elite 2 is 55,707. I'm not sure how much it'll change in 5 and a half hours but I think I have just done enough. Could have secured it if I hadn't have been shite today after having a great run of form Monday- Saturday. 

That'll be fine.

I'm playing a few more now, only because I've added Godin and Modric to my team. Comfortably in Elite 2. If I managed to play the 5 I've got left, I'd probably get Elite 1 again, but meh.

Opened my weekly jumbo premium pack. 

TOTW....and it's a 78 Romanian LM from the Turkish league. 

Mega Pack 1: Jarsten (82) was my highest card

Mega Pack 2: Salah (83) which I already had. 

So in a nutshell... fuck all  <_<

Let's just end the week now - 4/4, about 10,000 points. Thanks to whoever suggested playing on Legendary being easier than World Class - if you're in the lead with 10 mins to go, it's easy to grab an extra goal or two if you can withstand the pressure. Not being around properly on weekends is holding me back a bit, but yeah.