FIFA 18

Gazz

22 hours ago, Jimmy said:

shit me I actually packed someone, got Ozil from a Liga Nos challenge, a thank you Fifa finally fucking hey. 

I mean it's only 40k, so in the grand scheme of things, not exactly like a holy shit whatever it's better than Jack fucking Cork. 

I'd rather have Jack Cork than Ozil and his -14 strength on this version of FIFA.

Not gonna lie. I'm enjoying a weeks break away from FIFA and getting wound up by packing shite players and sometimes getting screwed over by the AI.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2017 at 17:59, Davidmarrio said:

Not gonna lie. I'm enjoying a weeks break away from FIFA and getting wound up by packing shite players and sometimes getting screwed over by the AI.

I played about 12 squad battles last week in total. Was still enough to put me in Gold 2 and gave me 13k and a couple of packs. Don't plan on a full play-through this week either, as I'm busy over the weekend.

I have been using the app to buy and sell stuff to build my coins up, though. I'm at over 325k again, and will get Suarez when I get to the 500k mark. I was half tempted by the mega pack on sale for Black Friday - it was something like 30 rare gold players for 125k. Didn't risk it though, as it was less than 20k back for discarding everyone if I didn't get a decent player.

Gonna get back into doing Squad Battles next week.

Opened up some packs and I've managed to get Dele Alli and Hamsik. Done a SBC gold upgrade and got Bonucci (H)

These are my squads atm

PREM: 

Spoiler

GK: Kasper Schmeichel
DR: Serge Aurier
DC: Laurent Koscielny
DC: Virgil Van Dijk
DL: Danny Rose
MC: Dele Alli
MC: Fernandinho
CAM: Christian Eriksen
RW: Mohammed Salah
ST: Gabriel Jesus (still not sold him, looks like there are a lot of starting prices of around 800k, there's one starting off at 322 however the current bid is 447k and I like playing with him due to his pace, dribbling and having pretty decent physicality) 
LW: Phillipe Coutinho

Subs:
DC: Joel Matip
DR: Nathaniel Clyne
CDM: Tiemoune Bakayoko
RW: Raheem Sterling
LW: Jose Izquierdo
ST: Roberto Firmino
ST: Alvaro Morata

Serie A:

Spoiler

GK: Pepe Reina
DR: Stephan Lichtsteiner
DC: Kostas Manolas
DC: Leonardo Bonucci
DL: Ricardo Rodriguez
CDM: Blaise Matuidi
MC: Joao Mario
MC: Marek Hamsik
RW: Felipe Anderson
ST: Andrea Belotti
LW: Ivan Persic

Subs:
DL: Jordan Lukaku
DC: Medhi Benatia
CDM: Allan
CM: Giacomo Bonaventura
RW: Jose Callejon
ST: Mario Mandzukic
LW: Douglas Costa

Bundesliga

Spoiler

GK: Ralf Fahrmann
DR: Lukasz Piszczek
DC: Jonathan Tah
DC: Omer Toprak
DL: Marcel Schmelzer
CDM: Lars Bender (Halloween)
MR: Karim Bellarbi
MC: Leon Goretzka
MC: Naby Keita
ML: Bruma
ST: Timo Werner

Subs:
DC: Marc Bartra
CM: Gonzalo Castro
RW: Thorgan Hazard
RM: Kingsley Coman
CM: Corentin Tolisso
CAM: Emil Forsberg
CF: Max Kruse

La Liga:

Spoiler

GK: Marc-Andre Ter Stegen
DR: Daniel Carvajal
DC: Samuel Umtiti
DC: Aymeric Laporte
DL: Lucas Digne
DMC: Steven N'Zonzi
MC: Jonathan Viera
MC: Koke
RW: Ousmane Dembele
ST: Kevin Gamerio
LW: Yannick Carrasco

Subs:
RB: Sergi Roberto
CB: Jose Gimenez
CM: Arda Turan
CAM: Ever Banega
RW: Inaki Williams
LW: Gerard Deulofeu
ST: Cedric Bakambu

Ligue 1:

Spoiler

GK: Danijel Subasic
DR: Djibril Sidibe
DC: Marquinhos
DC: Loic Perrin
DL: Layvin Kurzawa
CM: Javier Pastore
CM:Jean Michael Seri
CAM: Nabil Fekir
RW: Lucas Moura
ST: Mario Balotelli
LW: Julian Draxler

Subs:
DC: Vitorino Hilton
CDM: Luiz Gustavo
CM: Morgan Sanson
CAM: Hatem Ben Arfa
LM: Thomas Lemar
LW: Memphis Depay (Halloween)
ST: Valere Germain

Edited by Davidmarrio
Squads

I finished 2nd in The Prem in my 3rd season with Sunderland, won the Championship, finished 10th then benefitted from everyone that wasn't Man Utd being naff and ending up 2nd and winning The League Cup. 

4th season is weird Walked my Champions League Group, didn't drop a single point in a group that featured PSG, Atletico and Fenerbache. I beat PSG and Atletico 3-0 and 5-2 away as well. The League is a different manner, currently 8th and 9 or more points off 4th afer 22 games. They want me to get in The Champions League again and they gave me 28mil to do it. Whilst Swansea can go spend 80mil on two players :rolleyes: 

Just had a satisfying match of FIFA. Got absolutely pegged for 80 mins by a player and team who was miles better than me. Except that I was figured out how to defend against him a few mins into the game. Snuck a late goal on the counter and a rage-quit followed.

• Like 1

Sold all my players, used a mouse macro recorder to quick sell everything else, made just over a million coins.

Sold them online for £63. Made a profit on the game and now I can go and trade in this piece of shit for even more.

Gave them my EA Origin ID and password for the FUT web app, removed any card details beforehand. They did it all and then I went back in after they'd finished and changed my password. Money was in my Paypal this morning.

11 hours ago, GaChristmaszz said:

Sold all my players, used a mouse macro recorder to quick sell everything else, made just over a million coins.

Sold them online for £63. Made a profit on the game and now I can go and trade in this piece of shit for even more.

I didn't know beating you in that one game was gonna cause this sort of reaction...