FIFA 18

Gazz

First time having been on in ages. Had 25k so got 3 premium packs. 

Fuck all in the first two packs but got a TOTW card in the third but it's actually a good one and not the usual ones i get (Russian league, German second division, league one etc)

Got 86 rated striker Marko Arnautovic! 

• 3 months later...

Bump from the grave so I could brag about the following:

My team throughout the year has been a Prem team so when I saw the TOTS SBC, I figured I could try that since I was never gonna use the Criscento card I got from the weekly objective. Had a few cards I could use towards making the team but still had to go out and spend a bit, maybe 20/25k to get the team right.

This is what I traded:

tots.jpg

It was very much worth it

😱

tots2.jpg This actually works out well because I bought Tots Sessengon and needed English players around to up his chem. Got TotGS Stones at CB, FUTSwap Henderson at CDM and was gonna get the 88 Kane for ST. Guess I don't need to do that anymore. 

Just played my first FUT game in months and my opponent in Squad Battles has all his attackers in defence and all his defenders in attack.

I assume this is some kind of new ploy to lower your team's chemistry to get a favourable opponent, then switch them all around when the game starts?